Chapter One: The Early Start

HANNAH

"Ding Ding! Ding Ding!" The sound of a phone ringing is the first thing I hear when I wake up. I sit up groggily and answer my phone. 

"HANNAH!" Jenina's voice could probably wake up the entire apartment building. 

"WAKE UP!!" I let out a little sigh. I may love her, but she can be a little extra crazy at times. 

"I'm up I'm up." I groan into the phone. Suddenly, I hear the bell ring. "Good, because I'm outside." She replies pleasantly. 

"JENINA! IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING!" I say as I get out of bed. "I know, but I was too excited because we're gonna meet the Tide!" She says excitedly. 

OH GOD! I FORGOT!!! We have plans to go to the Meet and Greet of the Tide and go to the concert of the Vamps later! 

My two dogs, Zach and Lexie, greet me as I make way through my living room, I brace myself and swing open the door. 

"Hi!!" Jenina cries. "I've been waiting for ages!" I roll my eyes. "Then why did you get here so early then?" 

She didn't answer but instead kneeled down and started playing with Lexie. 

My friend Jenina may be crazy, but she also has a crazy sense of humor haha. Her shoulder length black hair was messy af and she was wearing a blue sleeveless top, ripped boyfriend jeans and her white Adidas Superstars. 

She had a leatherette/mesh backpack she bought from Strung which I knew for a fact she filled to the brim with cameras (Jenina loves photography BTW). We hug each other and I let her in. 

She immediately jumps on my couch with Lexie by her side. 

I go in my room and grab my selected outfit: my white blouse, skinny jeans and some underwear. I get my towel and yell "I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER!". 

 There was no answer. "Weird." I thought. I walk out and find Jenina sprawled on the couch, deep in sleep with Lexie sniffing her hand.

"So Jenina." I laugh. I send a picture of her to Kirsten, our other friend who was going to the Meet and Greet with us. 

She replied with a single word. "Lol." I roll my eyes and laugh. I quickly open my Twitter to find new tweets from Bradley and Drew. 

"Can't sleep here in Manila Vampettes! Make me laugh!" Said Bradley's with a cute lil' selfie. OMG he is gorgeous! 

Drew's said "Late night snack with Levi!" Along with a pic of Shakey's pizza. I laugh and RT and favorite their tweets. 

(REAL LIFE ACCOUNT: @hannahxfangirl FOLLOW ME!)

I reply to their tweets and I put down my phone and plug in my charger. I entered my bathroom and put on some songs. 

"Risk it All" started playing. I quickly undress and turn on the shower. I get in the shower and start singing along. 

I hear a grunt and I laugh. After my nice, warm, toasty shower, I put on my underwear and got out my makeup box and curling iron.

I put on a dab of mascara and eyeliner and a quick swipe of lipstick since I'm not much of a makeup person unlike Jenina who puts on a LOT of makeup like she thinks she's Kylie Jenner (Her idol BTW). 

I dry my hair and start curling my hair. Once I get to that perfect wave, I put in some dry shampoo and shake shake shake. I also put on some mousse and finally a quick spray of hairspray seeing I'm gonna be out literally for 24 hours. 

I dress and toss my dirty clothes into the laundry hamper. I get out of the shower and grab my blue body bag and start throwing my car keys, make up bag, iPad, earphones, iPod, wallet, concert ticket and phone. I also grab a power bank just in case. 

I check my phone and I find 20 new messages from Kirsten Ching with all the same message: "WHERE ARE U". I reply "ON THE WAY" and shake Jenina awake. She stretches groggily and starts to yawn. 

I write a note to my parents that we left and we'll be back later. 

I turn to Jenina and ask where her tickets are. She reaches into her bag and shoves it proudly into her face. We got really nice tickets, Lower Box A for really cheap. 

She grabs her bag and we say goodbye to the dogs and we creep out the door. OMG! We're going to meet the Tide in less than 12 hours!

I'm so EXCITED! I cannot absolutely wait! 

This is the best day of my life! 

We get in the elevator and jump up and down!

We get to the basement and I open my car. We jump in and go towards the best moment of our lives.