2:30 am

He pulled her closer and sucked on the skin of her neck. She moaned as his tongue started tracing her neck to her collarbones. He stroked her back and continued sucking on her skin. She pushed him away revealing a crimson faced man catching his breath in front of her. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. He felt himself throb. She looked at him with lust in her eyes.

"God, you're gorgeous." She said admiring the half-naked man beneath her. "You're making me hot." She said as she bit her lip. He smirked and winked at her before tracing kisses from her neck to her bosom. She threw her head back and run her fingers through his hair. He licked and sucked on the skin. He stopped for a second, looked at her with eyes asking if he could, as he reached for the hook of her bra. She smiled before going for his neck. She showered his neck with kisses as he unclasped her bra. Stifled moans and low growls were the only sound they hear.

"You're so..." He tried to say something but was stopped with a tongue attacking his mouth. She giggled, he smirked. He broke the kiss to look at the half-naked woman on top of him. The air conditioning was turned on high but they were both perspiring. He cupped one of her breasts and gently started playing with her nipple. She bit her hand to prevent her from screaming at how good it feels. Using her other hand, she grabbed him by the neck and guided him towards her other breast. He kissed it first before he got in the mood and started licking it. Flicking his tongue against the now hard nipples.

"Bedroom... Now.." She said with a quivering voice between her quiet moans. He stopped what he was doing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. He wrapped his arms around her and stood up. He was thankful for leg days because of this. He carried her towards her room while her legs were slowly taking his pants off. By the time they were in the room, he was in his boxers. He gently lay her on the bed and just stared at her for a couple of minutes.

"Stop that." She said chuckling. He was looking at her with a smoulder in his eyes and a grin in his face. "Ang ganda mo talaga." He said while smiling. "Matagal na. Tama na yan. Halika na." She said patting the empty space beside her. He smiled and crawled towards her. He kissed her feet, her legs, slowly making his way up her thigh. She moaned and arched her back. "Don't stop." She said as she held onto his head. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled it down slowly as he left kisses on her thigh and the skin slowly being exposed by the fabric that is coming off. She was left in her laced underwear. He made his way up kissing her abdomen and making a stop by her navel. He looked at her piercing and started playing with it using his tongue and teeth. She arched her back, threw her head back, and stifled moans as he did that. She kept her fingers in his hair as he started to move again and make his way up to her breasts, then her neck, then stopped when he got to her chin. His nose touching hers, they can feel each other's breath against their lips as they breathe.

"I love you." He said while staring deeply into her eyes. "Mas lalo naman ako, i love you too." She said as she chuckled. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed the gap between them. She initiated the kiss and he reciprocated. She ran her hands from his neck down to his broad shoulders and back. "Make love to me." She said to him in between their kisses.

To be continued....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ayun na nga, sorry natagalan yung pagupdate, ano kasi. Ayun na. Masyado yatang mature 'to. Pero short update lang ulit. Titignan ko kung makakasulat ako ng sususnod dito.

Sa mga nagbasa at nagiwan ng vites at comments on the first part, thank you. Sorry sa pagpapaantay sa update hehehe.

- kip