Bad day ending well

My eyes snapped open. Pounding footseps thundered past my door. I groaned and got up. It was a friday, so Beth was taking care of the little ones for the weekend. She was taking them to their grandmother's house for theentire weekend.Which meant no parents or little ones.Just me and the boys. I staggered down the hallway only half awake. I made my way into the kitchen where they were aruging over how to make pancakes. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you seven doing?!" I shouted.

They looked over at me. I was rubbing my eyes of there sleepy state. They were staring at me. "What?"

Jacob and Blake started breaking down laughing.I gave them confused looks.Chace went into the living room and got a blanket. He pointed and handed to me.I looked down. I was wearing a tanktop and my underwear. I squealed and pulled the blanket around me. In my defense my room was really hot last night. I was in my room. So can't I wear what I want? My eyes were wide open. I slowly back out of the kitchen. Then bolted for the stair case. Smooth, Kacey, smoooth! I flopped down on my bed. You idoit, I thought. I pushed myself up. I slipped my pj shorts back on. I was planning on staying here all morning. But when I smelt smoke, I ran to the kitchen. They were frantically fanning the oven. The flames flapping everywhere.I ran to the pantry and grabbed the fire exqteinguisher.

I was fumbling around with it, when Noah yanked it out of my arms. He sprayed it everywhere. All over me. All over the boys, all over the kitchen. And somehow he managed to spary himself. It stopped. The kitchen was slient. I shook my arms hard and whipped my face off. I gave Noah a glare that I hoped could kill him on the spot.

"I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Just clean it up," I said through clenched teeth.  Storming out of the kitchen I slipped and fell on my butt. The guys erupted in laughter. I looked over my shoulder and glared. They closed there mouths, trying to hold in the laugh. Chace came and helped me up. I gave him  a small smile and headed to shower.

After showering and getting dressed, I decied I was going to starighten my long dark hair. My flat iron beeped,indicating it was ready. I picked it up and ran it through my hair. Steam swirrled around my hands. I set it down and brushed the area. I picked it up and was about to run through again when Blake  came bursting into the bathroom. In suprise I dropped the flat iron it handed on my foot, burning it. I screamed in pain and kicked it off. Nothing was going right today. Nothing!!!

"What?!" I shouted.

"I need to pee!"

"Yeah, well my foot is in pain now. Because of your small bladder!" I sat down on the floor and examiened the burn. It was about two inched long and really red. Blake bent down. "Let me see,"

I looked up at him.He looked truly concerned. I slid my foot gently towards him. He lightly laid his finger on. I winched in pain. "It really hurts,"

"I know. Can you walk on it?"

I shurrged and pushed myself off the floor. I tried walking towards the door, but it was too painful. I shook my head no. Without warning he scooped me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me downstairs.

"What happen," Noah asked as he mopped the floors.

"She dropped her flat iron," Blake said setting me on the counter.

"You made me!"

Noah laughed. "He's always hurting people,"

"Yeah, I've noticed," I said flatly.

Blake was getting ice out of the freezer. He looked over and smirked at me. Blake put the ice in a small plastic bag and handed it to me. "Noah, where's the Neosporin?"