back for more

*a week later _ narrator*

The case that they have in their hand last week has been closed since that case was pretty easy for them . They had no case at hand lately so lang would usually bring xiaoman out , lang was planning to bring xiaoman go shopping since she rarely go shopping to buy stuff 😹😏 .

* after shopping (home) _ xiaoman pov*

In the car lang had actually suggested to erm stay over at my house today to stay with me of course , i allowed him to . Well two reason ; one he was already my boyfriend two he would pester me if i say no . I let him sleep in my bedroom , but dont think too much . I went to the guest room to sleep , well i didnt want to sleep with him .

***

I woke up the next day and well something unexpected inside the room im sleeping in . Why on earth is xie lang feng doing inside my room sitting on the chair playing his phone . I get up immediately and piak him HARD before getting ready for work . Well just before that i did receive a message from sir saying there is a new case so i skipped my breakfast , as usual , to leave for work early . Wolf was there nagging asking me to eat breakfast but i ignore him 😌 .

* station_no one pov *

They walked in the station holding on to each other hands 👐 . The team greeted them , after that they went on to read the case file . Lang read first , followed by xiaoman . Xiaoman was shocked once she read the case file . Dylan was back . Yes he was back . This case is about him , after some investigation . They found out that jieyu and him killed yuze . After their meeting they went to do what they were suppose to do , which was finding some possible places for Dylan to be . Xiaoman receive a message just as she was about to start work . Its from an unknown number saying " you will never find me ! "

*Dylan hideout _ Dylan pov*

They will NEVER find me ! Well even if they do , im prepared for it . I had planned before i send the message to xiaoman cuz i know they would be able to track me . Well oh well , i guess im correct . They could track me , time for me to do my plan . But first , i have to lock the door preventing them to get in so easily ! HU XIAO MAN , I WILL KILL YOU !

*lang pov*

We tried to open the door , only knowing that it was locked . Well if the door was lock someone would be inside . " BOOM ! " well yes someone is inside , if the sound was coming from inside there. " MAAM ! SIR ! There is a way to open this door ! " mingwei screamed . Xiaoman and i stared at her , well now Dylan know we are here great . She mouth a sorry amd continued our plan . We went towards the door and tired to open . Success . Now we have to find if Dylan was there , that place was quite big . Mingwei and baolun went to the third floor , Zhiyun went to the second with me and xiaoman went to search on the first floor by herself . I was worried about xiaoman as she wenr by herself , and the sound came most likely from the first floor . I also smell something would happen . But no choice zhiyun and i went to the second floor and started searching . I guess zhiyun saw my worried face so he asked me to go look for xiaoman .

I went to look room by room before going to the kitchen to check as the kitchen was way behind . OH MY ! I WAS RIGHT ! DYLAN WAS THERE ! He was pointing his gun right at xiaoman head , but xiaoman didnt do anything she stood down there not even fighting , her gun was on the ground near the back door . Why wasnt she defending , something was wrong . I hide in the corner and asked the team to come . I went out first , followed by the team , when Dylan saw us he pulled xiaoman closer to her . If his finger move by ABIT xiaoman would die ! He was holding om the gun HARD . WHAT !? I kept thinking of possible answer that questions , well somehow daydreaming At this point of time and IDK WHY ! i didn't even realise he was about to shoot till mingwei called me " SIR !!! " but too late ... " BAMMMMM ! " the bullet should xiaoman . Oh no ! I didnt aim properly ! SHITT , MY AIMING WAS ALWAYS GOOD ! WHY DID I AIM WRONGLY NOW ! WHY DID I HIT HER ! TELL ME IM DREAMING !

* narrator *

Dylan then took this time to escape . Lang saw that he was running away and asked the team to go after him before he called the ambulance . In the ambulance the team called to tell lang Dylan was being caught.

***

Lang waited at the operating theatre for a long time before the doctor came out .
" DOCTOR ! How is xiaoman ! "
" Dont worry the patient is out of danger . But she is still in coma . "
I thank the doctor before going to xiaoman ward and text dabao .

Note : 860 wordz . So here is my new chapter . Tomorrow is star award show2 , remember to keep voting for ruien ( fav female ) , ruishuan ( onscreen couple ) and ruien and Dennis ( bff award ) !! I would also be posting a chapter tmr since its SA