one

Aleyah's pov;

I woke up to the loud beeping of my alarm clock. No. No. No.Dance. Ewwww. My least favourite place on earth. I'm only joking. It's like my most favourite place on earth. But I'm always just too tired. I slump my hand over it the alarm clock and turn it off.  Slowly, but very slowly, I get out of my warm, comfy bed. I stand up and have a bit old stretch. I lazily walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and I applied moisturiser.

I walk back into my room and pick out an outfit.  The outfit consisted of; a black and white large adidas top, grey high waisted knee lash jeans and also underneath I wore a black shoulder crop top with a knot at the bottom and it was black. I sat down at my vanity and applied a little bit of make up, like, mascara and concealer. Also I sprayed myself with my Ariana Grande perfume. In the middle of curling my long, brown dip dyed blond hair, I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Perri because he always knocks before we go to dance. Today I was a bit late. Well I'm always late. I ran downstairs and opened the door and smiled at Perri. He just rolled his eyes and invited himself in.

I've know Perri since I was like 3 years old. We've been best friends for ages now considering we're both 17. I run back upstairs to finish getting ready while Perri makes himself at home. To be honest this is his second home and his house is mine. Me and Perri have always been very close. I love him soo much. And I sometimes think that I might love him more than a friend. But I can't tell him. It's wrong. It cannot happen.

Once I'm finished getting ready I run downstairs and grab an apple and slip my Adidas Original Superstars in black and white. "PEL!!" I call Perri to let him know I'm ready. He walks out into the hall way and he looks amazing like always. His big, brown Afro with his long t-shirt and black jeans. Nothing special but he still makes it look amazing. God I love him. SNAP OUT OF IT ALEYAH! "Finally ready." He rolls his eyes. "Sorryyyy" I laugh. I grab my phone and keys and I'm ready to leave. 

We jump into Perris Audi and drive to the dance studio jamming out to some of our favourite tunes. Work by Rhianna came on and we just yelled out the words. "WORK WORK WORK" me and Perri yelled trying to be louder than the music. I was wetting myself from laughter.

Finally we pulled up to the studio. "Ready?" Pel smiles at me. Goshhhhh my heart melted into 1millon pieces. "Y-yeah" I stutter a little. We both get out the car and I wait for Pel because he obviously likes to take his time. Once he finally gets out the car, he walks over to me and puts his arm around me. He always dose this I should be used to it by now but I'm not, it still erupts butterflies in my stomach. We walk in through the double doors and sign in.

We walk into the studio and put our stuff down. Ashley ran to me and gave me a hug. Flowed by Jordan. Oh this is going to be a long ass day...