"Upstairs painting." he smiled and came into the living room, then the doorbell rang. "Who could that be.." he said, walking towards the door and looking out the blinds. "Awh shit!" he said excitedly and opened the door. I heard various male voices talking.

"Who is it babe?" I asked, cutting up the Velveeta into the pot with the noodles and Rotel sauce. And then I saw Daniel, Craig, and Chres come in. "Heyyyy!" I said happily. "You guys are just in time, food's almost ready." I said as they hugged me and kissing my cheek.

"Goodness Vaya, you bout to pop?" Craig joked as he sat down at the bar.

"Chill out on my babies, Crippen." I teased. "I'm only 5 months and a week."

"You look like you ready to pop." he repeated.

"BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT." I yelled. "Obviously I'm fat."

"I ain't say you were fat."

"I'm obviously not skinny, you troll."

"Why I gotta be a troll?"

"Because I'm 'bout to pop' nigga." I said, giving him a small smile. "How's Amiah doing?"

"My child is bad as hell man." he said, creating laughs between everyone.

"How so?"

"I told her to put down her toys and go get ready for a bath and her lil ass told me no."

"You didn't whoop her did you?" I gasped.

"Nah, I don't whoop her, Lord knows I wanted to. Her mama woulda had a fit if I did, though."

"Ohhh, still in the doghouse, huh?" I teased.

"Shutup Vaya." he joked. "I wouldn't say all that, she's just mad at me. I guess it's the pregnancy."

"How many months is she?"

"4 and Damnit, I wish she'd stop getting pregnant."

"Listen here." Khale interjected. "That's only 2 kids, my nigga I got 4, and 2 on the way, what you mean?" he joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah, I ain't saying 4 kids ain't a handful, but Vaya's normal when she's pregnant."

"Like hell she is." Khale said, walking to the fridge and getting everyone something to drink. "She's a nightmare. Swear Satan lives inside her."

"Chill out before I deck yo ass Darryl." I said,, pointing the knife that was in my hand towards him.

"Aye, chill out pointin' that knife at me woman."

"I'm not a nightmare, my hormones are just raging and one minute I'm sad, and the next I'm happy, then hungry, then wanting hot wings and the least you could do is be there for me!" I yelled and started crying. He sighed and walked over to me and kissed my forehead and brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby, c'mon, stop crying.."

"No.." I sniffled. "You hate me being pregnant." I said, putting the knife down and sitting on a chair in the kitchen. He came and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry baby, I can't help it." I said, wiping my tears. "Why'd you do this to me!?" I yelled, standing up. "All your ass had to do was keep it in your pants!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry...?" he said, in a question statement.

"No you're not! You don't love me!" I cried and walked towards the cabinets. "I'm never gonna be normal.." I cried as I felt his arms turn me around. "Babe, am I gonna be normal again?"

"I pray to God so..." he sighed and brought me into a hug.

"I'm so fat! You made me fat!"

"It's not fat it's the babies!"