The project

(Sasuke's Pov)

I was sitting in my desk waiting for the blonde dobe to walk in late as usual. God why can't he be early for once in his life. Class was about to start so I grab my notebook and pen to write whatever our warm up was for the day. Our teacher kakashi was taking role to see who was here and who wasn't. Just as I was about to start writing I hear someone behind me "Psssst sasuke" I hear some one whisper I brush it off thinking its some fan girl asking me to go on a date with her but I realize that I sit all the way in the back of the class I turn to look at who ever or what ever it was that was calling me and to my surprise I see my blonde idiot Naruto. "Has kakashi called my name yet" he whispers "No not yet hurry up and climb through the window I'll go and distract him" I tell him . God I love this blonde but he's a real idiot sometimes.

I stand up to go distract kakashi and try to buy naru some time so he can get in undetected. Making my way to kakashi's desk I see all the fangirls squeal as I pass by them I'm gay so I don't pay much attention to them. I reach kakashi's desk "Oh hey sasuke what's the matter I'm just finishing up the role call". "Um yeah I wanted to talk to you about that they called my house saying that I was late for your class but I was on time" I tell him we both know that is not true but for the sake of the blonde I say what ever it is that came to my mind at the moment. "Really let me check just after I finish taking role." He tells me "ummmm Can you check right know." I tell him. "Ok let me check".

(Naruto's Pov)
I see sasuke walk up to kakashi sensei's desk great now is my time to sneak in undetected. I start climbing through the window and to my luck I slip and land on my ass "Fuck". Luckily the class was noisy so I doubt anyone heard me I slide in to my desk and get all my stuff out to make it look like I've been here working like a good boy. I look up to see if kakashi had noticed me climb through the window but he didn't because his view was blocked by my beautiful duck butt teme oh god is he a work of art. The way his charcoal black hair is shaped like a duck butt and his beautiful porcelain face that shimmers in the sun like Edwards from twilight obviously he's so much hotter than him. Oh and did I mention his muscular physique that drives every girl crazy including my self and the way his dark skinny jeans hug his thighs and juicy firm ass. I truly am lucky to have him.

(Sasuke's Pov)

After that whole bullshit story I made up to cover for my blonde fox I start to make my way towards my seat at the back of the class. I see that my blondie has made it in undetected. I can't help but admire his wonderful features such as his sunshine hair and his beautiful ocean blue eyes that sparkle in the sunlight his beautiful skin with just the right amount of tan that makes him look like a work of art. Oh and not to mention his skinny but not too skinny frame that makes it all that much better to dominate. Yes I know I am a perv but I have my reasons for it every time we're together all he does is tease me and make me have unpleasant surprises if you know what I mean. I pull up my chair next to the blonde and sit down. "Thank you sasu" I hear the blonde say in a sexy purr. Oh god no please not know "N-Naru please don't say it like that" shit I'm loosing my cool this is not the Uchiha way but the blondie drives me insane with his teasing. "What do you mean sasu" I hear the blonde say way to close to my ear. Oh god no it's happening I feel a hard land on my knee. I try to brush it off like I'm un phased by it but out of the corner of my eye I see the blonde smirk menacingly.

(Kakashi's Pov)

"Alright class settle down we are about to begin" I say in a lazy matter. "Being that it is a short class today due to thanksgiving break coming up we will be having a project". I hear everyone groan in annoyance. "Yes I know you are all excited for it as much as I am for this project you will spend thanksgiving break with your partner". Again everyone groans in annoyance but at this point I could give to shits what these kids think all I know is I'm away from these kids for a week. "For this project you have to make a presentation on the origins of thanksgiving and what is stands for".

(Sasuke's Pov)

A project where you get to be alone with your partner huhh. I smirk devilishly. This is my turn to get back at the dobe thank you based god kakashi. My mind instantly floods with perverted thoughts. All I can see is my blonde fox panting under my body begging me to stop but guess what it's my turn to get even. Get ready naruto because I'm fucking you senseless this whole week screw the project your going to be my little cum dumpster.

(Naruto's Pov)

A project with sasuke were we are all alone for a week. Oh god why why did I have to be such a tease around sasuke. Please god I beg of you to make sasuke forget all those times I've worn such revealing clothes and made sasuke have unpleasant surprises in the middle of class I promise I won't do it again. I look over at sasuke and see he has a smirk plastered on his face. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt.

(Kakashi's Pov)

"Ok class being that there is half an hour left of school start your research with your partner". I make my way back to my desk and suddenly remember that i didn't tell them how long the project has to be. "Oh before I forget your presentation has to be 20 slides minimum".
I turn and make my way back to the desk and feel something hit my head. Ok that's how you want to act fine. "Oh and before I forget you have to write a 10 page essay front and back on the effects of turkey on the human body".

(No ones Pov)

Just as kakashi finished saying that the bell rings signaling the end of the day. Everyone gathers their things and make their way out of the classroom some happy and some pissed off and others filled with pent up energy for a certain blonde. Get ready naruto because you won't be able to walk for a month if your lucky.