Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT! J.K. ROWLING DOES! :D Thank you :3

Chapter 7 

It was in the middle of the night when he received another letter from Sirius. Harry was very eager to read it. 

Dear Harry, 

I'm in Hogsmeade now. I saw the Dementors. Please tell me none of them effected you on the train ride over? Yes I heard about them entering the train. They're horrible creatures Harry, so please don't do anything that will have them attack you. 

Now that that's out of the way for now, have you gotten the map yet? I know I didn't give you any details on it, but I didn't want the letter to get intercepted. Of course, now that I'm closer to you, we shouldn't have to worry about it. I understand that your aunt and uncle haven't signed your form for you to go to Hogsmeade. So I will tell you of a way to get there without getting caught. There's a passage way on the map you can use. The way you get into it is you go to the statue of the hump-backed witch and just tap it with your wand and say 'Dissendium' and it will take you all the way to Honeydukes' cellar. You might want to use the invisibility cloak to get out of there. I want to see you again. Do you think we could meet up at the Shrieking Shack around noon on your first day of going to Hogsmeade? Just send me the date of your first visit and I'll be there. 

Also if you could, could you bring me some food from the kitchens? It's on the second floor behind a painting of fruit. All you have to do to get in is tickle the pear and the House Elves will give you food without question. I'm sure those twins already know of it and the passage way to Honeydukes' cellar. They look like the two that would find the map. Filch did manage to confiscate it from your father, Remus, and I before we left Hogwarts. 

I apologize for my letters being so long but I want to make up for the twelve years that I haven't been there for you. I was so stupid to have gone after that rat. I know I shouldn't beat myself up over my past mistakes but I can't stop thinking about them. I'm sure you'll understand more when everything is ready to be revealed. Oh and thanks for keeping your friend clueless about the rat. I don't want to take any chances of the rat finding out that I'm here. He'll fake his death again I know he will and try to escape. And please don't forget to show Remus the rat on the map when you get the chance. 

With love, 

Sirius 

Harry smiled. Harry had a feeling that Sirius would beat himself up over everything that happened. And Harry thought Sirius was making it up to him by just sending him these letters. Harry guessed his godfather had something else in mind to make up for the twelve years. Now all he needed to do was to get the date for the first Hogsmeade visit of the year. Harry quickly wrote back to Sirius assuring he wasn't attacked by the Dementors and that he wasn't planning on doing anything for them to attack him. He also quickly told him about how he got the map and that he would send him the date of the first Hogsmeade visit in the next letter. After doing that, he gave Hedwig the letter and she took off out of the window. "Harry? What are you doing up so late?" George asked groggily and Harry froze. "Did you have a nightmare or something?" 

"No, I just randomly woke up, but I'm going back to bed now." He nodded and turned over on his side before going still and his breathing evening out. Harry didn't feel that it was safe to tell him and Fred about Sirius just yet. He wanted to know exactly what Fred and George thought about it before telling them. Maybe he could ask them tomorrow. He thought yawning. He climbed into the bed and when he turned over onto his side, he was fast asleep. The next morning he woke to someone shouting. He opened his eyes and looked around and noticed, even if his eye sight was blurry at the moment, the room was empty besides him. Harry put his glasses on and quickly got dressed as the shouting continued. What was going on? He grabbed his bag before he left the room. As he got closer to the bottom of the stairs, he heard,