Døśé- Getting Ready

Çhåptēr Twø -

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ryen's POV -

As we exit the Flat Lillian has a limo waiting for us outside . I give her strange glares , like 'why the fuck is a limo here' .

"What ? The drives 2 hours away , might as well ride in style huh ? "

I reply with a quick nod knowing never argue with Lillian Rose Payne . Like EVER ! You will loose and I figured that out in year 8 . So I just gave up hope after loosing to her a MILLION times .

"I'm nothing like my brother , he always caves in to an argument , ha ." She randomly blurts out .

I stare at her strangely , because I never knew she had a brother , but she's one of my bestfriend's , why didn't she tell me ?

"Wait you have a brother ?" I ask , confussed . She never told me so I'm pretty pissed about that .

"Well yeah I never told you because ever since he turned 16 I haven't seen him so I just don't mention him because it makes me sad . He left for x-factor when he was 14 and they said No so he went back at 16 and they said no again , later he was called by x-factor and placed with four other guys , who are pretty chill and did I me mention sexy ?" She explained more and more about her brother I never knew.

Each detail intrigued me more and more to where I was on the edge of my seat .

"So where is he now ?" I asked waiting impatiently for her to answer .

"Well he's in a boyband ." She stops her sentence midway .

I was now all ears , all I cared about was her story .

Why ?

Because I never knew about her past and now I finally get the chance to be introduced to it .

Holy fudge .

Yeah I said fudge , judge me if you want cunts .

"What boyband is he in ?" I asked , pumped for her answer.

"One Direction ."

äñ -

〰〰

CLIFFHANGER !! Lol well you really should go check out Tweet Heart<3 my other story and yeah , this is a Cliffhanger and a plot twist so you probably hate me .

Oh well ! I still love you !😋

Kisses to my bitches 💋💋