Inside the mall

Imonee POV
As we walk in I see two fineee boys one has dreads and the another one had a bush when I mean I was day dreaming I was like drooling over him I was. Girl Alyssa said. Huh I replied let's go and stop staring at him. We walked away and we went into Foot Locker and I got 10 pairs of Jordan's and walked I out. I was walking and I had seen the cocoa channel store Iran in and got a few outfits.
Elvis POV
I seen lil shawty staring at me but I did say anything yo que you see them girls yea he said look at the girl in the augas yo she bad he said the one with the curly hair is badddddd I said. We were walking and we seen the 2 girls that was staring at us earlier the one that I was watching came out of Foot Locker with like 10 pairs of Jordan's in her hand then I heard a squeal then they ran into the channel store j was like damn she got it like that. Then que was like go get her number. I said nahh.
Narrator
They all walked into the food court and Alyssa was like let's get some French fries imonee said fine as they were standing in line she noticed that her enemy Stacy was looking her up and down she said lord give me the strength not to be her ass. Then all of a sudden Alyssa said get in fighting mode. Then imonee took off her jays and ran up on Stacy and was on her she punched her until you say blood it was all over her white crop top. Elvis ran up and grabbed imonee of off Stacy she spit on Stacy. She was yelling get my bags and my maroon 5s and let's go Elvis grabbed her a brought her into a empty hallway. You alright he said she replied with yes I look at her shirt it was filled with blood she looked at her hand and I was swollen she tried to move it it was in so much pain she started to cry. Alyssa she yelled her friend came with her sneakers. I asked her number and she said yeah hit me up later if you wanna chill. I went to Hospital in the took me and said that my knuckles are broken so they put on a baby blue cast for me and I left. I got a text and it was e he asked if I wanted to chill with him and his squad so I said yea I ran home put on a pink sports bra and a white button down and some basketball shorts. I put pit on Nike slides and left my girl went too.
Elvis POV
When imonee and her home girl rolled in they mead everyone stop and look she looked at her hand and was like yea its broken. She did have this look on her face then when she sat down she yelled boakie and jumped on him and started crying I thought mama told you to never come back she said through her tears. That's his sister.
Damn