Brother v Brother (Thor x Reader x Loki)

Start from the beginning

"If I chose what, Tasha?"

Natasha pushed away from the wall quickly and smiled at her friend coming down the hallway. "Nothing Y/N," she smiled, "your boys are tearing the room apart."

"What are they fighting about?" Y/N asked, her brows furrowed.

"Their favorite subject, y--ow! Jesus, Rogers!" Tony yelled, rubbing his arm. "Did you have to punch full force?" He faced Steve with a glare.

"Do you have to cause trouble?" Steve asked, stepping towards Tony.

"Okay boys, I can only break up one fight at a time," Y/N sighed. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to break up two quarreling gods before the tower crumbles." She pushed past Tony and Steve, and headed towards the chaotic gods.

"You know, someone really should tell her why they fight so much," Clint said, standing behind the two men.

"Let her figure it out," Natasha said. "I'm going to keep Bruce company. Let me know it turns out." She walked off to go find Bruce.

"I put 20 on Loki," Clint smiled, "that he gets Y/N."

"Oh! You're on," Tony said putting his hand out and Clint shook it.

Steve shook his head and muttered, "Idiots."

***

"Thor, you know as well as I that this fight is moot," Loki grinned as he dodged Thor's punch.

"No fight is moot, Brother," Thor groaned when Loki pushed him to the ground.

"You really think destroying the place you live is worth it?" Loki asked, vanishing as Thor advanced him, appearing behind him. "Asgard would have been a better playing field. And uninterrupted."

Loki was distracted by Y/N walking towards them that he didn't see Thor swing his hammer at him, causing him to fly across the room, making an indent on the wall.

"Thor!" Y/N scolded. Thor looked up in surprise, seeing her glare made him frown.

"Lady Y/N," he said softly, straightening himself to full stature.

"Don't you 'Lady Y/N', Thor," she chided, and he closed his mouth. "And Loki!" She turned to the raven haired god, pointing a finger at him. "What are you two squabbling about?"

"I don't need to explain myself to a mortal," Loki sneered.

"Loki," Thor warned, looking from Y/N to his brother.

"Yes you do. I'm tired of keeping you two from killing each other, or worse, everyone in this tower. Including me," she bit back. Her arms were crossed in front of her and staring hard at the god of mischief. Loki scoffed at her and turned away from her.

Y/N rolled her eyes and looked at Thor. "Enough is enough! I don't want you two fighting anymore. If you keep it up, I'm gone!" she yelled, putting her hands on her hips, breathing heavy. She looked between the two brothers, a frown forming.

"As you wish, Lady Y/N," Thor said, hanging his head, and she nodded her thanks.

"Loki? You understand?" she asked.

With his back to her, he sighed. "Yes, I do, Y/N. I am sorry." He turned around, gazing at her face that showed anger, sadness, and defeat.

"I mean it boys. One more quarrel, I'm asking Fury for a relocation," she said, her voice thick with sadness. She looked at them one last time before turning to walk away. Both of them were too shocked and guilty to say anything else.

*time skip brought to you by Thor braiding Loki's hair*

"That was harsh, Y/N," Clint said, sitting on her couch.

"Well, I'm tired of it. I can deal with the bickering, but actual fighting? I can only handle it for so long," Y/N responded, sitting next him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Do you even know why they fight?" he asked, draping his arm around her shoulder.

"They never say. They just look at me like I have two heads or something and apologize."

"You never press it?" Clint asked, playing with her hair.

"At first I did, but now I'm just tired," she sighed. "When Thor's gone, Loki is amazing and sweet. No chide remarks, no mischief. When Loki's the one gone, Thor never picks up his hammer, and has playful banter."

Clint shifted to look at Y/N. "Okay, I'm saying this as your best friend. You're rather daft," he said stoned faced.

"Tell me how you really feel, Barton," she sarcastically said.

"I'm serious. Think about all the times those two fight and how they only stop once you show up. How you're the only one Loki will have a civil conversation with, or how Thor lets you get away eating his Pop Tarts." He raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to make the connection.

"Are you insinuating that those thick heads are fighting over me?" she asked, a look of surprise on her face.

"Every. Single. Time," Clint smiled.

"Oh god," Y/N groaned, tipped over to lie down on the couch. "Why didn't I see it?"

"Well, I did say you were daft. I mean everyone knew those two were crushing on you hard."

"Shut it, Barton." She closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "What am I going to do?"

"Seriously asking me?" he questioned. She nodded. "Well, simple question. Do you have any feelings to either of them?" He laughed at her red cheeks. "Which one?"

"I'm not telling you," she quipped. "But even if I decide to choose, you think that will end the fights? Or create more?"

Clint shrugged his shoulders. "Only way to find out is to try it." He gave a little push to her calf, which she kicked his leg lightly, groaning into her arms.

"I don't want to."

------------------------------------

Welp. There it is. Lol

♡ Raevyn