A Hail Of Bullets (Frerard One-shot)

• Dedicated to To everyone that read this! <3

"Gerard, we have to leave." Mikey hisses, trying to get Gerard away from the lifeless body in front of them. Gerard just starred at the body, emotionless. His eyes were bloodshot and he had slashes on his face, and dried blood from them. He held Frank's cold, limp body in his arms.

Gerard's hair was a black tangled mess, and had newly bleed blood all over his hands from holding his younger brother.

If they saw him cry, they would win.

Mikey spun around on his heels to face Gerard.

"What the hell Gerard? What are you doing? You're gonna get us killed." Mikey screamed in fear. At this point, Gerard felt nothing. He knew the end was coming. He knew everything that he had once saw would turn black, and he would be blinded by the beauty of death. His lover's life ended sooner than expected, and all Gerard wanted to do was leave his body, and go with him.

"Mikey, it's time. We can't run anymore. Mum and dad are waiting for us." Gerard said, with a tear running down his cheek.

Mikey just starred at his brother, "Gerard, don't say that. We're not leaving this yet."

Gerard had sorrow in his eyes, he knew from that simple tear, they had lost. They were sinking.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Mikey screamed.

They were surrounding the two of them, and Frank's dead body.

They all held guns, and all were pointed at Mikey and Gerard.

Gerard sat on the ground, and kissed Frank's lips, getting more blood on his face.

"I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets." He muttered, then everything turned into light. He saw Frank, and Gerard smiled for the first time in forever

***

Please vote and comment everyone.