Moving.

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), and you had just moved to Ikebukuro. You thought it was a nice place, well, the way it looked that is. You knew it wasn't the best part of Japan but you liked the excitement. As you watched the last box get taken into your new apartment, you paid the guy for his help and watched as he left in his moving truck down the street.

You walked in your apartment and looked around. It was a nice apartment. One bedroom with a bathroom, a nice sized kitchen, good living space. What more could you ask for?
Besides an actual house.

You moved some boxes to your room and looked around there before you decided to go for a little walk around the new town. It was currently 11am so you had enough time to check the place out.

You put your shoes on, a jacket, and walked out the door, making sure to lock it before you left. Once you got outside, you walked into town and smiled a bit as you looked around. You watched the cars go by and looked at all the places there was, admiring the scenery until-

"Get Russian sushi! It good!" You jumped a bit and looked up, seeing a very.. big man. You could tell by his accent he was russian. You didn't really know what to say and he smiled, "You're new here, yes? My name is Simon." He held out his hand and you carefully shook it, "I-Im (Y/N).."

You weren't the most talkative type. You were always the quiet one that no one really noticed. Simon smiled at you, "You'll like it here. Also, take coupon! Get sushi!" You were a big fan of sushi.. so of course you smiled, nodded, took it, then thanked him as you put it in your pocket and slowly started walking again, "Have good day! Come back later for sushi!" You smiled back at him and nodded, then kept walking foreward.

After a while of walking you started getting bored so you decided to turn around. As you did, you heard someone yell, "I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IKEBUKURO!" Right after that, someone was flying at you from behind and you screamed and moved out of the way and saw a man with black hair and a grey fuzzy jacket slam into the building behind you. He only groaned and you gasped. He noticed and opened one eye to look at you, but when he went to say something, he froze. You wanted to say something but your eyes were locked with his brown orbs. You didn't know what to say after this.

You stood there in silence for a good minuet before he shook it off and a smirk appeared on his face, "Don't gasp like you're scared I got hurt. I'm fine I promise. Deal with this bastard every day.." He got up and stood tall. You looked up at him, but before you could say something, a blonde man ran out from an alley, "IZAYA!"

You looked at him, then the black haired man.

Izaya.. that must be his name..