chapter 3- everyone loves the luna

Chapter 3- everyone loves the luna

We got back to the pack house, and I met Liam’s sister, Diana. I instantly knew we will be really close friends. We were so alike! Anyways, she helped me get ready for the ceremony that would accept me into the blood moon pack, which is the biggest pack in the world, and for me to become luna!

We really got on well, and rght now we’re talking about her jobs and stuff.

“I am a designer, and love designing dresses, so I can’t wait to get you a dress for tonight!”

“A dress?! Can’t I wear shorts?!?” I moaned. I’m more of a tom boy.

“Yes a dress! Oo that rhymed! Anyway, your wearing one!”

“Fine!” I sighed in defeat. I mean, how bad could it be?

“I am Not wearing THAT!!!” I cried.

 She wouldn’t do that to me, would she?!

“YES you are!! Now put it on!” she shouted.

After she literally struggled to put it on me, as I wouldn’t, I looked in the mirror and I have to admit, I do look pretty hot. The dress cam down to my feet, and was blue.

The chest area was tight, and it flowed at the bottom. And with it I wore blue wedge heels.

My hair flowed down my back. We got to the ceremony clearing and I started to feel nervous.

It all went away as my mate gave me a kiss on the lips before going up on the little stage. This pack was huge! From one glance I could tell there was more than 150 people in this pack! My pack only had 90 or so...

My thoughts cleared when Liam called me up to the stage. He then spoke the words,

“Do you, Delilah, swear to always be loyal to this pack?”

“yes.”

“Then welcome! We may celebrate soon, but first  have another announcement..”

Okay, breath Delilah, keep breathing…

“Delilah is my mate!”

Just as I thought they would all hate me, they started cheering.

Wow. they love us

I said to jade, my wolf, and she said

of course they would!

Why am I different jade?

She answered slowly,

I'll tell you In 2 weeks dear.

I was annoyed, but chose to ignored it and 

I gave them all a warm smile. Now I feel like I have a family.

**********************************************************************************************************

hi guys! if your reading than thank you! it really means alot! :)

~ky~x