Home

Hermoine's POV

Here I was again standing here in the middle of Kings Cross, it brings back so many memories. To many of them more upsetting than most people would be able to comprehend. As I walked through the barrier I was confronted by a huge scarlet steam engine. The Hogwarts Express. Even though it was undoubteably the same train everything felt different now. Many of the people on the platform she recognised each of them looking more sombre than the next. This is what war, death, killing this is what it did to people. When to whistle went off all of them including me jumped half a foot in the air, some of them even whipped out their wands. We would never be the same.

Trying to calm down I pushed my trolley down to the end of the train to find the Gryffindor carriages. Then I found her, the one person I felt could push all the memories out of my mind.
"Ginnyyyyyyy" I shouted almost crushing her as I pulled her into a tight hug.
"'Moineeee" she returned "I hoped you would be coming back this year."
"Well here I am" I giggled excitedly "Wait, Gin were going to be in the same year now"
"Yay!!!" Screamed Ginny at the top of her lungs.

The chat continued for a while as we caught up about what had happened after the war. Both of us trying to ingnore the topic completely. As Ginny and the Wealsey's had lost Fred the topic of war was strictly prohibited in everyday conversations.

As the train pulled into the station in Hogsmead village students began to move towards the doors. When the carriages, which were pulled by Threstals that me and Ginny could both now see, came we clambed on to one and sat in silence on our way to the castle again.

------------------------------

Did you like it?????? Tell me want you want to happen I have a general idea but for every idea there is always a better one.
Amelia (HPS)

Harry Potter is life ∞
Dramoine forever ∞
Hinny forever ∞