Loki's coming

They waited for about twenty minutes before they heard fighting.

"Point Break and Reindeer Games are here." Tony said standing up.

"I heard that!" Loki yelled.

"How? You were arguing with Thor." Tony said.

Thor and Loki wondered in and Loki said, "I have very good hearing."

"I'm guessing you are wondering where are staying?" Tony asked.

"Yes I was." Loki asked.

"Wow. I was expecting some nasty remark or something. Follow me and I will show you your room." Tony said. They walked away from the group. The rest of the group looked at Thor.

"What?" Thor asked.

"Is there something wrong with Loki? He didn't do anything bad." Bruce asked.

"There is nothing wrong with my brother. He usually gets quiet and hides away from everyone around this time of the year. He only comes out at night when he knows everyone is asleep. I have no clue why." Thor said.

"Have you asked him why he does this?" Steve asked.

"Yes many times but he won't tell me or anyone." Thor said.

"I guess we can try to talk to him." Steve said.

They all agreed and walked towards Loki's room. Tony stopped them. "Loki said he wanted to be left alone."

"Do you think that will stop me from seeing my brother?" Thor asked.

"I know that won't. That's why he put something on his door that won't let anyone in." Tony said.

"That does not stop us from trying to talk to him." Bruce said.

"Alright but if he hurts you not my fault." Tony replied as he followed the group to Loki's door.

Thor knocked on the door and said, "Brother, we have come to speak with you."

"Go away Thor." Loki said.

"No brother. We want to know if there is something wrong that we can help with." Thor said.

"No one can help me with what I am going through. So now go away." Loki said.

"We could help you if we knew what was wrong." Bruce said.

There was silence for a moment then Loki said, "Only one person can enter. Thor can't because he is to loud. Only a quiet person can."

"I guess that is you Bruce." Tony said turning to him.

"I guess so." Bruce said as he walked to the door and entered the room. The room was still neat and orderly surprisingly. He saw Loki in the window reading a book.

"They sent you in. Not a very bad choice. You are the quietest when you are not throwing me into the ground." Loki said, "Or as Anthony would say 'Hulk smash me.'"

Bruce rubbed the back of his neck and said, "That was the other guy and you were trying to take over New York."

"Yes that was when I felt a lot better then I am now." Loki said.

"I was sent in here to see what is wrong so please tell me." Bruce said.

"You could ask Jarvis. He knows almost everything about me." Loki said. He walked over to his bed and crawled under the blankets, "You can stay or leave if you would like."

"Would you like me to ask Jarvis in here or where the others can hear?" Bruce asked.

"In here would be better if you ask but it is your choice." Loki said.

"I'll stay in here." Bruce said.

"I'm going to take a nap. Please ask him quietly." Loki said as he cuddled into his new green blanket.

Bruce waited for about five minutes before he whispered, "Jarvis, please tell me all the information you have on Loki. Please be quiet."

"He is half frostgiant. He is the adopted son of The Allfather, Odin and is also the is the adoptive brother of Thor Odinson. He was meant to be the next in line for the ruler of the frostgiants but Odin took him in because his real parents left him out to die." Jarvis said, "He also can't get to hot or he will die a slow painful death."

"Thank you. Do you know why Loki is acting the way he is?" Bruce asked.

"He got a lot of his father's traits. The reason he is acting this way is because he is going through heat. Loki is neither a male or female. All frostgiants go through a heat cycle. It causes him great pain in his stomach area. It won't stop until he conceives or he waits about two years. This only happens about every hundred to two hundred years. Earth years and Asgardian years are very different. He has not told anyone about this. You are the first one other Frigga his mother to know. He also has a female form. She has raven black hair that goes down about her mid back. He will also get very moody." Jarvis said.

"So like a female form of Loki but more feminine features." Bruce said.

"Yes. Loki that looks more feminine." Jarvis said with sass.

"I would like to see what he would look like. Why does he not come out during the day?" Bruce asked.

"The sunlight gives him horrible headaches. He will hide in here and under his blanket until the sun is gone. Then he will come out only at night." Jarvis said.

"I'm going to talk to the others about the headache thing. I don't think Loki would be to happy if I say anything other than that." Bruce got up and woke up Loki, "Hey Loki, do you have a headache right now?"

Loki hid his head under the covers and said very quietly, "Yes I do have one."

"Alright I have an idea. Jarvis please tint all the windows in the tower just enough so that Loki can walk around. Oh and tell the others what you are doing. And don't anyone over ride that order." Bruce said.

"Okay." Jarvis did as he was asked.

"Thank you. Now Loki get out of bed and let's get you something for pain." Bruce said.

Loki groaned and said, "I don't want to. Leave me be."

"I can't do that." Bruce said thinking to himself, "I'll let Thor in if you don't get up." He threatened.

"Okay I'll get up." Loki got up, "Now what do you want me to do?"

"Follow me." Bruce said walking to the door. Loki followed him out the door.

"How did you get Loki to come out?!?" Thor yelled.

"Shut up!!" Loki yelled at Thor as he rubbed his temples.

"He didn't mean it Thor. He just has a headache. I'm going to help him get rid of it." Bruce said.

"Oh I am very sorry brother. I didn't mean to yell. I was just surprised is all." Thor replied much softer.

"Yes. Now Mr. Banner please tell me where we are going." Loki asked.

"We are going to my lab to see if I can make something that will get rid of your headache." Bruce said.

They both walked away and the group started to follow them. "Please don't follow us. Please go do something else. We won't be long. One to two hours tops." Bruce said.

"Fine we will go to the living room." Tony said.

"Good." Bruce said.

"Are we really going to let them go alone?" Natasha whispered to Tony.

"Nope. I have cameras all over this place." Tony said when Bruce and Loki couldn't hear them.

A/N

I hope you guys like my story so far. I have more parts written. They will be coming out soon.

Danny