How You Meet!

You know the girls in all of them, SOOOOO YEAH!

-----------------------------------------

Garroth ~<

"Kawaii~chan.....Kawaii~chan.... KAWAII~CHAN!!!"

"OH! (Y/N)~Senpai! I'm sorry! Kawaii~chan was daydreaming, about Reese~senpai!"

"Okay, well... You need to actually do your job! YOU dragged me into this!" A girl in a (H/C) (H/C) bun said. (If your hair is long enough.. If not, then it stays how it is..)

"Okay, fine! Kawaii~chan will do her work.. Oh! And Kawaii~chan's friends are coming in! Kawaii~chan wants to introduce you to them!"

You sighed. "Alright..." "Girls! I love you and all put PLEASE go back to work!" The shy girl Dani said.

(I added myself but I only show up when I need to... Basically when you need help... ^,^ I won't add myself if you don't like it!Oh and I'm your sister in some parts!)

"Okay sis!" You said. After about 10 minutes later, a big party came in with 12 people.

"Yay!" Kawaii~chan ran over to the big party and called a girl 'Aphmau~Senpai'

You sighed. You walked into the kitchen and a chef who's name is Chad, he's REALLY hyper. He gave you five trays with coffee and tea on them.

You being awesome and smart put one on your head. And two on your left arm and hand and same with the right, and walked out, to serve them.

"Kawaii~chan? Who's that with all the trays?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, that's Kawaii~chan's Best Friend and coworker,
(Y/N)~Senpai!" Kawaii~chan chirped.

"She's like Katelyn~sama.." Kawaii~chan pouted. "But she is a tiny bit more friendly and QUITE the flirt!" Kawaii~chan smiled.

"'The flirt' aye?" Travis smirked. "And she knows a Casanova when she sees one!"Kawaii~chan said looking at her friends... Mostly Laurence and Travis. The girls giggled at that.

You where done passing out the drinks, and walked over to Kawaii~chan.

"I hope you're doing your job! You wanted it so badly that you threatened me into helping you.." You said giving her an annoyed look.

"Kawaii~chan knows! But she's talking to her friends!" Kawaii~chan pouted. "(Y/N) knows! But (Y/N) will quit if you don't, DO YOUR JOB!" You said very annoyed. Kawaii~chan groaned.

She took her friends orders. But you saw a familiar face in that group of friends. Zane.

You looked at him, and smirked, he looked at you with a smug smirk.

"I'd never thought I'll ever see YOU of all people.. In.. A... DRESS!" His smirk grew. "If I where you I'd shut up, before you're in this dress!" You teased.

"I'll be quiet.." You giggled a bit.

"Zane.. You know her?" A girl with Chestnut Brown hair and Ember eyes asked.

"Why yes I do.." Zane gave you everybody's name.

It was closing time and You and Dani were outside with everyone else, while Dani was hiding behind You.

"It was great meeting you, (Y/N)! Danielle!" Lucinda said. "She likes to be called Dani.."

(Even though my name isn't Dani or Daniella, I LOVE the name! Its also the name of a cousin I haven't seen in forever! :-:)