"What's her name?"

"Ellie Morse."

_____

The bright luminescent lights flickered on, revealing the various weapons that are hung on the walls. From guns to knives, they were all there. And Ellie was trained with them all in every way, she could kill any person with ease. That's what makes her so dangerous, and why she had to go into hiding. Shield needed her, the army wanted her and Hydra needed to destroy her. Being related to a shield agent isn't all as it seems - you have to be ready for any thing that gets thrown in your way. For example, going into a shopping mall and have five different men surround you; all holding guns. So you have to take them down, with the spare butterfly knife that was in you boot. That only happened twelve hours ago for Ellie.

So she knew she needed to get down to the basement. It held every thing she would need: protection, food, water and a source of information. So she had been camping down there for the past day, watching as the battle happened through the Small computer screen. Ellie only hoped that her sister, Bobbi, was safe. She had recently moved to a different division, under Agent Coulson and was undercover at a Hydra facility. So hopefully she would be protected and not get badly injured like she had in the past.

Ellie's fingers grazed across her personalized batons, that Bobbi had gotten her for her birthday. They had a better hand grip, and were more aerodynamic so she could swing easier at her target. Also they had carvings on them of birds; specifically mockingbirds. Her sisters code-name and the Morse family animal.

When Ellie heard the basement door clip open, her hands gripped around the base of both silver batons. She silently creeped around to crouch under the stairs, where she heard two pairs of footsteps climb down it. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breathe. Swinging the batons around in her fingers, she prepared to take down the intruders. When Ellie caught a glimpse of a pair of brown boots, her soldier instinct kicked in.

She swept her leg around, hooking them around the persons legs and bringing them to the floor. When she heard the thud of the intruders back hit the floor, Ellie pounced. Straddling their hips and pinning their arms above their head. She looked down and took in a breath, beneath her was a blonde haired man with captivating blue eyes. She felt as if she recognized him from somewhere, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

"Who are you?" Ellie asked him, looking him in the eyes. He only grunted in reply, trying to pry himself away. She smirked, letting go of his arms and pressing her baton to his neck. He gasped and grabbed the edges of his batons and pushed up. Attempting to breathe and rid himself of the woman on top of him.

"I asked, who are you?" She repeated herself, pushing the baton into his neck even more. His brows furrowed and he pushed even more, lifting the metal stick from his neck. Ellie's eyes widened and she dug her knee into his ribs, hitting his bones. Just as she was about to break his ribs, a familiar voice stopped her.

"Woah! Ellie! He's with me!" Her eyes looked up and landed on a familiar face, making her lose grip of the baton. She smiled and jumped up, running towards the other man. Engulfing him in a large hug, and shocking him. Ellie pulled away and punched in the arm, making him rub it.

"Sam! What was you thinking? You call, not just barge in with a random stranger." She scolded him, and stepped back. Making him chuckle, and shake his head.

"Hello to you too, I would of contacted you sooner. But we didn't have the time, and we need your help." Sam told her looking at his friend behind Ellie, who was brushing the dust off of his leather jacket. Ellie folded her arms across her chest and nodded.

"Okay, I'm listening." Sam nodded behind her at his friend, she turned and held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ellie Morse. I'm sorry about attacking you." She chuckled, using her free hand to run the back of her neck. The blonde haired man stepped forward and grabbed her hand, shaking it.

"It's okay ma'am, Steve Rogers." He said, chuckling. Steve passed Ellie the file and she lifted an eyebrow. But opened the file anyway, attempting to read the writing.

"This is all in German, it's about an super solider. Experimented on," She mumbled, translating the file to the best of her ability, "but what has this got to do with me?"

"We need you to help us find him, he's a old friend who needs help. And we need you to do that." Steve explained, eyes scanning the weapons on the wall.

"Okay, just tell me his name and I should find him with ease." Ellie said, walking towards her small desk with computer screens on top of it.

"It may not be that simple, El." Sam told her, leaning against a wall.

"Why? Who is it?"

"Bucky Barnes. Aka - The Winter Soldier."

"Oh lord."