Chapter 11

Mature content Warning !!

I woke up laying on Bryson's chest. "You woke" he asked me as I looked at him raising my head.

"Yea I think I'm going back to sleep though" I told him closing my eyes.

"Yesterday was perfect" I reached up and kissed his lips.

"So I'm guessing you got your mind made up now ?" He started rubbing my hair gently.

"Yea I know I really want to be with you" I told him honestly but I mumbled it was barely audible.

"Did you say what I think you said" he told me doing circular motions now.

"Yea" I mumbled against his chest.

"You know yesterday was your first time calling me baby" he laughing as my face raised up a little.

"Yea cause I knew then I officially wanted to be with you" I smiled against chest.

"I been knew I wanted to be with you" he started rubbing my back.

"You want me to get up or sleep cause rubbing me ever so gently is making me fall right back to sleep" I deep sighed moving my leg over his.

"You trying to start something" he said lowly.

"Maybe" I said clearing my throat.

"You ain't ready for it" he told me.

"You don't know what I'm ready for" I told him honestly.

"You know girls do all that talking but when it really comes down to it yall wanna back out and when I say Ima beat the kat Ima beat the kat" he told me moving around a little.

"Yea whatever" I laughed.

"You think you ready" he asked me.

"I know I am" I told him honestly.

"I'm ready" I told him.

"You sure you not sleep talking what day is it" he asked curiously.

"Saturday, April 2" I told him blankly.

"Ima give it to you unexpectedly so be on the watch when I come and get ready to beat that kat up you ready better ready Ivy. I'm telling you" he said sternly.

"Then we waited for like 3 months.. Know Ima act a fool in it" I laughed and rolled over. "I'm going to get some food. "Okay" he said grabbing his phone.

I decided to free ball and throw on one of his big shirts. I went into the guest room where most of his clothes were and grabbed a shirt and put it on. I walked out and put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

Bryson POV

Ivy gave me permission to have sex with her. I knew I couldn't wait. I snuck out the bed quietly and peeked out the door. I heard the pots hit each other. Perfect causes she had to be bending over to get the pot cause it's in the stove.

I snuck downstairs and watched her. Every second I got harder and harder. Was this a dream ? The girl I was falling for is going to let me fuck and I really am falling for her.

"Damn it where is that fucking skillet at" she yelled reaching deeper into the stove. Her shirt well my shirt rose up and I saw it. I saw it. My eyes got wide and I felt my BestFriend getting harder.

I quietly snuck up before her and grabbed her hips pushing her bare vagina on my print. She gasped looking down between her legs. "Bryson you scared me" she stood up smirking.

I grabbed her face and kissing her and I sat her upon the counter and pulled off her shirt. Wow was all I could say. Out of all the girls I fucked she had the best body. Size D cup breast and a fat vagina without the lips poking out. That shit was a turn off a big one.

I laid her back and she jumped up. "It's cold" she was trying to make an excuse not to get this dick that's all. "Girl lay down" I told her smacking my lips opening her legs.

I kissed her vagina and it smelled like roses .. No lie. I slowly drug my tongue up her vagina. She shivered and her breathing starting speeding up. I went up to the clit and started sucking and licking quickly on it and I slid two fingers in.

"Bryson" she moaned out grabbing my head.

It only made me speed up the pace finally her legs started to shake and I felt warm liquid ooze out as she nutted. She started having a orgasm as her legs shook viciously on my shoulders. I got up and looked at her face I could tell she was enjoying it.

I slid her down the counter and picked her up walking up the stairs as she still shook every now and then whimpering.

I walked into the bedroom and laid her down gently on the edge of the bed. I backed up as she looked down at me .

I pulled down my pants and my member flung out and her eyes got wide.

I walked to her and looked in her eyes. "Are you ready" I asked her before I put it in. She shook her head yes.

I put my member at her entrance and slowly pushed in. She was so tight and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She put her hands down at my stomach to try and push me out but I moved her hands out the way and started speeding up the pace.

"Bryson" she moaned out.

"Yes" she screamed pulling me down onto her.

I sped up the pace as she clawed into my back.

"Who pussy is this" I asked as she moaned loudly into my ear.

She didn't answer me so I asked again "who pussy is this" and got up and pushed her legs all the way back so I had full entrance. I started pounding her viscously and roughly. "Yours" she screamed as I stepped out the way as she squirted everywhere. She put her hand down there and started rubbing it against her clit quickly and she arched her back panting for air as she screamed into the sheets.

"We not done" I told her. "Nowhere near" I said.

I started kissing her neck as she started riding out her orgasm. I trailed kisses down to breast and and I licked the left nipple and slide two fingers in and I started fingering her then I switched over picking up the speed. She grabbed the sheets panting again and I felt something rise in her as some liquid hit my hand as I quickly snatched it out and she squirted everywhere again.

"Turn over" I demanded.

She slowly turned and I quickly helped her turn over. I pushed my hand in the middle of her back for a better arch. "No" she whined.

I rubbed my member against her vagina several times and slammed into her. She screamed and grabbed the edge of the bed. I started going fast as I can and I looked down and saw cum all over my member. Every time I slide out and go in more comes out..

I raised my hand out far as I could as slapped her ass serval times on different cheeks. "Yes" she screamed trying to close her legs but I wasn't going for that. I pulled out and waited for like 20 seconds and laid on my side.

I scooted her down by me as she was panting for air and slowly slid in. I knew she was expecting fast but I was going to tease her. "Bryson faster" she whined grinding up on me. I still went slow "Bry-" she started and I slammed into her going faster than last time.

I used my free hand to rub her clit as she squirted and had another orgasm but I didn't stop. I kept going till she had another one. She was going to be sore. Finally, I felt myself about to cum and I quickly pulled out nutted on the towel I had on the floor. She was still out of breath as I looked over.

"Round 2" I asked her.

"No no no" she said trying to move but I could tell she was in pain.

I walked over and helped her on a pillow. I went to the dresser to take my grill out and I turned back around to see her knocked out cold.

Thank you for reading 💓