The Longbottom Truth

chapter one- Diagon Ally

It has been ten years since i moved in with Gran,ten years since my parents were tortured to something worse than death, insanity. They never even know I'm there,they cannot remember my name and don't even recognize me or my voice.

Maybe going to Hogwarts will be good for me,I can learn how to brew potions and learn all about plants also i can use the power i never thought i had,until the day I got my acceptance letter to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry.

Today I'm going to get my things for school, you'll never believe how excited and nervous i am as we walked down down a street in London England. Gran came to a stop in front of this old run down pub the sign was dark and faded but I managed to make out the name,The leaky cauldron. muggles just walked on by it seemed to me as though they couldn't even see the building,there could be a spell making it muggle repellent.

Gran didn't even seem to notice anything odd about the place and walked straight in, after looking around  i decided no one noticed that some old grandma walked into a worn out pub, so i took a deep breath and followed. I walked into this dark musty room smelling strongly of firewhisky, there were people sitting down after what seemed to be a day of shopping considering they were surrounded by bags and packages. as busy as i was taking in this sight i saw gran open a door at the back and quickly raced after her. out of that door there was a small space  bordered by brick walls"how are we to get rid of these walls there brick"

"i'll show you" and with that Gran took out her wand and tapped some of the bricks in an odd pattern but in a few seconds they started to move and shift and before I knew it there in front of me was an arch way and beyond was a street covered in people and along the sides were stores in many shapes and sizes and some hung crooked and over the street, it was the best vision I've ever seen. we kept walking up the street and at the end there was this huge building, gringotts the wizaring bank.

after we were finished at the bank we first went to get myself a wand and once we accomplished almost finishing our shopping trip i misplaced my wand."Neville you will never live up to your parents standers, your a disgrace to our family when will you learn......" as she went on and on about this he caught the eye of a young boy with dark hair, round glasses and green eyes but then i noticed the scare sticking out of his hair on his forehead,i just couldn't remember where i remember that from, oh well.  Just then I put my hands in my back pockets and there was my wand. "Gran here it is"

"oh you silly boy, come on lets go home" when i looked back I saw the boy walking into Olivanders wand store, but when we were leaving that's where I remembered him,he will be in my class because he is the boy who lived, Harry Potter.