12

On the way there all I could think about was Krista and that fight, and how great it felt to be in control. I mean I hate to love that feeling but whatever, it wont happen again, hopefully.

"I dont mean to be nosy, Jerome, but whats up with you and Krista?" Theo asked.

Ha yeah, he doesnt mean to be nosy huh?

"Oh you know how women are" i said, hoping he wouldnt ask more.

"Yeah, but that doesnt mean you can hurt her"

I laughed, then got serious, "i didnt hit her"

Barbra turned to look at me, "we seen the bruises all over her arms, and neck" Theo said.

"All I did was grab her arms, and I didnt realize how hard i was squeezing. It was an accident, I swear i wouldnt do that to her on purpose.

And her neck, those are hickies, i got the ones to match." I pulled down the collar of the suit to reveal several of them.

We got there and told the mayor that we were filling in for the other people. When we got up on the stage I introduced us and did a few tricks to get the crowd warmed up as the doors were being chained.

When i got the signal i picked up a knife and looked at the mayor who was standing onstage with us, "now, no one gets out of here alive" i said and they all laughed then i threw the knife right into his chest and killed him instantly. They all started screaming and panicking.

I called out. To the crowd, looking and askind for Bruce Wayne. While Barbra was torturing that Doctor lady with dark hair. She was about to stab her but I caught her arm.

Then Jim called.

He asked what I wanted, i told him i wanted to rule the world, blag blah blah, a bunch of stuff that I know he wouldnt be able to get me and a pony.
I also told him that we had his stupid girlfriend.

"You son of a bitch"he said

I replied %100 honestly "True but not the point." And we talked about other stuff.

I got tired of waiting on Bruce, "Im bored. Kill the butler" I ordered somebody. He was about to when little Bruce Wayne came running out.

They hugged and one of the guys brought Bruce to the stage.

I had the knife held to his throat and was about to kill him, when I heard Theo yell stop.

I looked out at the crowd and seen Krista,I smiled coldly at her before turning around.

I didnt even finish turning around and Theo had stabbed me.

I couldnt hear anything or see anything else but him.

I was on the ground and blood was pouring up my face from my neck.

Happy Tuesday hope you like this chapter.. i got a few plans for whats gonna happen next ill update soon