3.

Someone started to unlock the door. It opened and she saw Grayson's face. He looked confused "sorry do I know you?" Ethan said. "Yes Grayson you do, it's Emily from next door" "ohh really sorry, but I'm Ethan, GRAYSON!! Emily is here!" Ethan yelled. They were twins, of course that makes sense now. "Oh sorry, I should introduce myself, I'm Emily" "hi I'm Ethan" Emily heard footsteps coming down the stairs "hey Emily, I forgot to tell you I have a twin" "it's okay, I will get used to it, anyway you had something to show me?!" Grayson started to put his black converse of and his jacket then headed outside and told Emily to follow him. "Where we going??" No reply "GRAYSON!!!" "Just follow me. They went through bushes and fences and finally over the top of a wall. They ended up at a beautiful lake with a waterfall at the end. The stars reflected on the water. "Wow Grayson, this is amazing." Grayson lay down on a patch of grass and looked up at the sky. Emily walked over and lay down next to him, the stars all merged into shapes. "I feel as though I have known you for years even though we just met today" said Grayson. "I want to say I feel the same, but I can't because Im not sure I do." Emily said "you don't have to, I just wanted you to know that." Grayson started to close his eyes. I could see he was imagining something very upsetting. He opened his eyes and a tear trickled down his cheek. "Grayson, are you alright?" "Shhhh, I'm fine, close your eyes and imagine life without someone who would always be there for you." I did as he said and it hurt so much that a tear dropped down my face too. "Grayson, promise you will be there for me, and I will do the same for you!" "I promise!!"