Bloody Painter x Reader: All is Forgivin

Helen is about 18 when he went all crazy. His story is a little to scary for him to be 14. And it's night when you get down packing and stuff. This was for a contest for sabrina_be_rockin. On with the one-shot! Stay Purple my Proxies!~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had known Helen Otis almost all your life. You two were inseparable. That was, until you moved. You were heartbroken when you found out. You never wanted to leave but your dumb mom got an 'amazing' job offer she just had to take. That was almost 4 years ago. Yeah, you and Helen kept in touch by it just wasn't the same. One day Helen just stopped calling all together. So many thoughts had ran through your head then. Did he find new, better friends? Did he just not like you anymore? Did something happen to him? There was no way to know.

Until now. You were 19 and you had just moved back into your old house. The first thing you did, besides unpack, was run to Helen's house. You hoped that he still lived there. You knocked on the door frantically, excited to see your childhood friend. When the door opened you were practically jumping with excitement. Mrs. Otis looked at you surprised. "Yes? Who are you?" You smiled a bit that she didn't recognize you. "Mrs. Otis, it's me. (Y/N)!" You said reminding her of who you were. She gasped and smiled. "You've grown so much! Come in! Come in!" Mrs. Otis ushered you in and you looked around. Everything was the same as you remember it except that there were pictures of an older looking Helen.

You smile, remembering all the times you and him spent drawing. "So, Mrs. Otis? Is Helen home?" You asked, wanting to see your best friend. Mrs. Otis froze and began crying. You were shocked. What had happen to Helen? Was he ok? "He d-disappeared ab-about a y-year ago. E-Everyone th-thinks h-he is de-de-dead," She said through her tears. You felt a tear slide down your cheek as you processed this new information. "W-Where? H-H-How?" You just couldn't get the words out. You burst into to tears, crying with your best friend's mother. You just had to be alone right now. You ran out of the house and into the park. You didn't stop there. You ran straight into the forest around the park. You kept running until your feet hurt. You then let out a scream that turned into chocked sobs. You curled up into a ball and cried your eyes out because one of your only friends were gone. You wanted hope that he was still out there but....

Your eyes open quickly when you heard a stick snap. "W-Who's there?" You called out, the wind blowing your (h/c) hair in front of your face. You could vaguely make out a silhouette of a teen in the not so far distance. You got to your feet and stared at the figure through the dark. Your breath got caught in the back of your throat as you say him covered in a red substance. You watched as he took a step closer to you and you ran as fast as you could away from the man. You felt as something grazed your cheek as you ran, seeing a knife embed itself into a tree. You yelped and ignored the stinging from the cut. When you finally got back the park, you looked behind you. You saw a man with a blue jacket and black hair. The scariest part wasn't the blood he was covered in. It was what covered his face.

The mask was white with black eyes and a smile made of blood. He stopped at the edge of the tree line like if he crossed it he would face serve punishment. You stopped running and turned to face him. You were filled with curiosity. Who was this man? Why was he trying to kill you? You watched as he slowly turned and walked back into the forest. You took a deep breath and hesitantly began walking back home. The way home was silent except for a few cars passing by. When you got to your house you quickly locked all the doors and windows before crawling into bed.

You managed to sleep after about an hour of just laying in bed. You woke up and began your daily routine of life. You haven't found a job yet so you just stayed home watching TV. And by watching TV you mean staring at a TV that's not even on. You were to scared to turn it on. The sound of the TV could block out the sound of someone trying to break in! Let's just say you were really paranoid. You hadn't seen anything suspicious all day. You finally decided to take a walk, but away from the park to be safe. You walked around the neighborhood for what seemed like hours. By the time you decided it was time to go home it was already dark. You shivered as a cold wind blew, wishing you had brought a jacket.

You sighed and was all of a sudden pulled into an alley. You were smashed against the wall. You gasped as you saw the same man from the other day. You gasped as he pulled out a knife. Your heart was pounding but you were prepared for this. You weren't just going to walk around without something to protect yourself. You pulled a gun out of your the back of your pants and put it to his stomach. "Try anything and I'll shoot." You said, your voice filled with determination. You watched as he slowly put his knife on the floor and put his hands above his head. You slowly reached your hand up to his mask. He stiffened but didn't do anything otherwise he knew you would shoot.

You slowly lifted the mask off, revealing a boy, about 20, with bright blue eyes. You gasped as you recognized this boy. You dropped the mask and covered your mouth, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. Helen was the man who almost killed you. Twice! You saw no emotion but anger and confusion in his eyes. He was always good at hiding his feelings, but somehow you managed to read him like a book. You knew he didn't recognize you, who would? You had changed as you grew. "H-Helen?" You said with a shaky voice. Helen looked surprised you knew his name. He looked down in what seemed shame. He most likely thought that if you knew him in the past, you would never had guessed he would become what he is.

You dropped the gun and put your hand in his cheek, holding it as if it were glass. You lifted his head to where you could star into his eyes. "They said you were..... you were..." You couldn't even say it without letting tears escape your eyes. "It's me. (Y/N)." You said, watching as he recognized you. Helen let his arms wrap around your waist and pull you into a loving hug. You couldn't hold it in any longer. You began crying into your childhood friend's chest, as you hugged him back. The both of you didn't move until you had stopped crying. Helen pulled back a little and said, "I've missed you so much. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for this." You looked at him confused but you suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours. Your eyes widened in shock but then closed as you kissed back. You both hesitantly pulled away, not wanting the kiss to end. You smiled slightly as you looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "All is forgiven."