Secerts for the best

You’re from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

I woke up to hear this stupid song I can’t get out my head ET out my head going off. I now it’s old but it is catchy and my friend totally hates this song so I made this his ringtone just to get on his nervous.  I couldn’t believe today was the first day to school and I was a senior.  My best friends and I were waiting for these actives    to happen since we were in diapers together. Just then my 2 best friends called me and we were chatting. Hey sleep head said Izzy. More like the beast said my other best friend KK who is guy responded. You know I’m not use to waking up this early especially for this drama prep high school.  It’s the first day what can go wrong said K.K. Do you know what school we go to? Yeah I do and you’re just over exaggerating said K.K. plus this is our year to rule the school chirped Izzy. Yeah you so right but can you guys call me in hour so I can get some more sleep I pouted and begged pleaseee. Sorry no can do they both said at same time. We are not going be late for our first day back to school. So you better clean up beast and meet me at the School. Fine I said with an attitude giving up because I know they wouldn’t give me just a few minutes of sleep. I got up all slowly and went straight into my walking closet and pick out my first day of school. It consists of blue and green top and yellow Cami top and white capris with blue sandals and a silver bag to match. My hair was all curly and took off my brace during the summer so my teeth were really straight and I got rid of my geeky glasses.  I personally thought I did a big improvement for the summer. This year I wanted to rule and nothing or no one was going to stop me. I didn’t want to be consider the dork or geek or clumsy Kim.

But when I got to school plans changed things seemed like they were still under the wicked witch control which was Sabrina. Sounds like a witch name right. She made my life while I attend R.R a living hell.  I thought she was getting a transfer to public because of what she did last year. Guess I’m wrong guess she got her way again. I was look for my best friends when i saw

a goregous guy and a re heaed girlhoping out of randge rover. .They look like they were having a pretty interest conversation. When I was sneaking up toward them I heard the goregous guy  tellthe pretty red head that you need to tell Kimberly the truth. I was wonder about 2 things at this time. one what happen to my two bestfriend and will aliens replaced them back and secondly what was possibly going on that she can’t tell me her best friend what’s going on. I spoke loudly so they knew I was right beside them and said what’s going on guys.  They both jumped and changed the subject as I didn’t hear them.

They both look at me shocked and saw I had changed a lot and so did them to. Especially K.K he had his mouth wide open and shocked when he noticed it was me.  I said close you idiot a fly might go in.

 K.K Point of view

I woke and the first thing I did was call my two best friends. I knew Isabella was already was up because she had this big secret  to deal with but I Know lazy Kimberly was still getting  a good sleep because she was not waking up even if  was the first day of school.  We talked for a lil bit but Kim as usually wanted to go back to sleep. I mean she begged and pleased but she just gave up because she knew that she couldn’t go back to sleep. I miss my two best friends over the summer. I know we all changed in a different way and we wouldn’t even remember each other but I knew that wasn’t true.  I Knew I became way better looking over the summer and grew from being the dork friend. I wanted to stand out this year. I couldn’t wait to go school because I was so happy I was a senior. When I got to school I started searching the parking lot for Izzy.  Just then I noticed a red hair with some brow eyes and a yellow tank top and some short demi shorts.  I did a double take when I realize who it was. I couldn’t believe my eyes it was Isabella Sanders and boy did she changed. She looked good but Izzy was not my taste. I like blondes with some pretty eyes and big smile also not afraid to be unique and stand out. Also very clumsy but realistic and open mind and all these are not Izzy and she so silly but cute. We were talking in the car when a gorgeous blonde with a big smile with blue eyes said hey guys. I did a double take when I notice who it was because i knew this voice souned very fimailar . My jaw dropping wide shut open and my face look as red as ever when I noticed  who it was.  Close your mouth said Kim for a fly get in. I closed my mouth but I was still shocked that this girl before was Kim my best friend. The girl who didn’t like dressing up pretty just for school  the geeky girl. I wonder what happen to that girl.