Meeting Again

Grizzly

"(F/n)!" Grizz shouted at you and waved excitedly. "Hi, Grizz." you grinned as he jogged over to you. "Ready to learn some B-ball?" you smirked. 

After about an hour of teaching your mad skills to Grizz, he collapsed on the floor, laying on his back.

"My body... Is not ready for this..." he panted. You laughed and patted his head, sitting down next to him. You handed him a bottle of water, which he gladly accepted and sat up.

You two stayed like that for a while, just chatting, laughing, and sharing stories about yourselves.

Bzzz.

You took out your (f/c) phone and glanced at the text from your sister, (S/n). (Don't have one? Now you do, Idgaf)

'(F/n), it's 6. Ur gonna b l8 4 dinner...'

You sighed and texted back. 'I'll be there in 5'

"I gotta go, buddy." you sighed and stood up.

"Aw, man. Hey, me and my bros are gonna host a party at our place. You should totally come! There'll be snacks and pulp free juice..." 

"Sure, if you can give me your address."

"Oh yeah! It's (How dafuq do you expect me to know his address? I ain't a stalker)."

"Got it."

And you two parted to your separate ways.

     Panda

Panda couldn't get his mind off of the way your beautiful (h/c) hair bounced and how your (e/c) eyes twinkled when you got excited.

The same went with you. 

You couldn't stop fan-girling on Panda's stuttering adorableness. His fur looked so soft and he looked like a black and white marshmallow. 

'Oh, well, it's not like I'll see her again anyway.' Panda thought glumly.

Suddenly he heard a little jingle and Panda frantically pulled out his phone, signing into his dating site app. 

He was matched up with someone! And not just with anyone, but with you! (F/n), (L/n).

Panda felt his heart stop and a wild blush rose to his cheeks.

 'Hello, Panda, so we meet again.' you messaged 'I didn't really expect you to be single! How could no one not react to your a-dork-able-ness? I was sure you were already with someone.'

Panda gawked at his screen and literally dropped his phone, his most precious possession. How the heck was he supposed to respond to that?!

'Oh, hello.' he answered simply.

You two instantly started up a convo, talking about your interests and such.

     Icebear

You smiled as you gave your ice-skates one final tug to make sure they were secure and tied onto your feet. 

You weren't that fond of ice-skating, but it was a thing you occasionally did for fun. One of the reasons was because you usually fell on your ass. A lot.

You hung onto the side gate thing (Wtf are they called again? Lmao) for dear life as you tried to get the hang of skating with your wobbly legs. 

You took a deep breath and let go of the... Side gate thing... And stumbled a bit when you glided forward.

This was how it usually went.

Hold onto the side-gate-thing and glide. 

Go back to the side-gate-thing and glide.

Soon, you grew tired of this and decided out loud to yourself, "I'm not gonna hold onto that thing like a baby anymore!" 

You confidently skated forward with a 'I-totally-don't-look-stupid' face. Unfortunately, you soon lost your balance, falling on something white. And soft.

Groaning, you pulled away and rubbed your head and looked up.

It was one of your students from dance class.

Icebear. 

"Icebear is surprised to see Madam here instead of at dance class." Icebear said in his monotone voice. 

"You know, I have a life outside of dance class, you know." you chuckled, "And you can just call me (F/n)."

"So what are you doing here?" you asked. You mentally face palmed yourself. That was a stupid question.

"Icebear is skating."

"Right. Well, see you." you said before trying to skate away, almost face-planting onto the cold floor.

You felt someone help you up, later realizing it was Icebear.

"Icebear teaches (F/n)." Icebear declared.

"So the student teaches the teacher." you mumbled to yourself.

Word Count: 652 words.