Mmmmhhhhhhhh......

Terrence POV

              As song as Lee announced the new scene, I knew I was in trouble. Mira has already been on my case cuz of the way I am with Taraji. She made me delete the pic I posted of her on Twitter, and just post her and Qin. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my child and I GUESS I have feelings for Mira. But for now, she's just, IDK, THERE! She's always had a problem with me and Taraji's relationship, and sometimes I can see why. I mean, I'm a flirty guy, but when it comes to Taraji, it's like me and her are like, inseparable! Sometimes I look at her and just wanna....... Ahem.... Do things to her. Every time I'm near her, I just have to touch her silky smooth skin.... No matter who's around!But if she heard that, she'd kill my ass! She damn near chopped my head off when she felt me getting hard in 107! Damn, she's just so gorgeous... Overwhelming beauty. Over her and Mira... There's no comparison! I know that's kind of wrong, but hey, I'm just stating the obvious! Damn, we gotta start this scene! And for some reason, her being all dolled as Cookie, just turns me on even more! The jewelry.... The tight ass dresses.... And then THAT ASS... God... I gotta shake this nasty thoughts before we start the scene! I'll try my best to not to... You know ... But hey.... It's not my fault.... Who's complaining though?