Chapter

***FLASHFORWARD***[NOT EDITED]

"Why are you doing this?" I screamed, not caring if anyone could even hear me.

I was currently tied to a chair by a ruthless Alpha who ordered his pack to attack my pack and basically forced everyone to shift to their true werewolf.   You might ask why I'm here?  Well this alpha wants to be my mate by force, which is impossible. Why does he want to be my mate? All I know is that my eye color is different than everyone in my pack and because I'm 'special'.

"I want to be your mate Natalia" I looked around to see darkness. Who said that?

"Who are you?!" I kept looking around to see nothing...
I was starting to get uncomfortable in this chair I was currently sitting on.

"Did you even notice that we soaked the ropes your ties up with wolfbanes" his voice was deep and familiar...too familiar

"N-n-no" I shuttered, my mind wasn't even focused on his question but more on his voice

"Well, it's because your a true luna"

Then it popped into my head.

"Z-Zachary?" by now my eyes were being filled with tears. My childhood friend has me tied to a chair and in a middle of darkness. Then I was blinded by light. I closed my eyes and opened them, my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Hello best friend, I bet you missed me" he smirked. If I was not tied to a chair I would slap that smirk off his now handsome face. Back when we were friends he was not that bright lets just say.

He now had blond hair which before was brown. His eyes were the same blue ones that made me drool every time I saw them.

I laughed " Is this some kind of sick game...you're crazy. Hurting my pack making them turn. Hurting...me. This isn't you Zachary." By now a tear fell down my face which was covered with dirt. I looked at my surroundings,  I was in a room painted white. There were couches, paintings and a armchair. I kept looking at the paintings, admiring the picture. Next to a painting was a picture...of Zachary and I when we were four. I was smiling ready tor the picture that was about to be taken and he was staring at me smiling as if nothing else mattered.

Zachary looked at what I was looking at...I looked at him to see his reaction which was not great. He walked furiously to the picture and ripped it apart along with the picture frame. I was confused with all of this. First I was attacked, then I was asked to turn into a werewolf for the first time which is the most important time I needed my mate and then I'm being taken hostage to my childhood best friend who clearly now a psychopath and wants to be become my mate forcefully.

"C-Can I have a glass of water please" I asked him looking down at my shoes. All I heard was footsteps and a door opening.

What should I do? Does my mate even know or care where I am?!  Nathaniel is in love with Britney who is an omega. Britney knowing she was weak and couldn't defend herself, she had to make an Alpha fall in love with her. But not just any Alpha. The Alpha to be who is going to have one of the best packs in Europe.

Once I stopped thinking about my mate who was in love.  I focused on the footsteps out the door and I heard talking.

"She doesn't even know what she is or how powerful she is"

"I know I saw the camera by knowing how powerful she is, she should have been out of those ropes a long time ago"

"Why isn't the wolfbanes making any affect on her? I looked at her wrists and they look perfectly fine. She didn't even notice they had wolfsbane "

"She's a true luna. A Luna isn't affected by wolfsbane. We thought she could be but by seeing that she isn't even effected by it. We don't even know what can hurt her. That's why you have to mate her. You two will become the best leaders of the Blood Pack my son. You need a Luna. A true Luna has courage, she's brave and will do anything for her pack. And the most important of all she's powerful. The Blood pack will become Europe's most powerful pack ever to be known "

Once Zachary came back I acted as if I was not listening on their conversation. Was that Zachary's father?

Zachary gave me the glass of water and put the glass up to my lips. He then sat down after I took a sip. While on the armchair, he was currently sitting on, he studied me carefully.

I saw him looking at me and studying me as if I was a textbook.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You've changed Natalia. You look more...powerful and strong. Not the Natalia I used to know "

I laughed " well you look more. What's the word. Oh...more of an asshole.not the Zachary I used to know"

He chuckled. But was quickly interrupted by a door opening.

I looked at who entered and was shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"