*

Ever since the day Yellow left with Brooklyn , everything changed.

*flashback*

Yellow left, so I went and brought some cute lingerie. I headed to Magic City afterwards to try to get a job.

They have sooo many people in here. Like damn ! I walked up to the bartender.

B: how can I help you ?

Me: I want a job here , is there anyway I can talk to the boss ?

B: sure, follow me

He led me into a hallway & knocked on a door.

B: Money, somebody here to see you

I walked in the office.

Me: hi, I'm Corrine. & I need this job.

Money: well we ain't hiring.

Me: please.

Money: stand up & spin around slowly.

I did as I was told. When I was facing him again I saw his dick was hard .

Money: for now on you call me daddy.but I don't want you stripping .

Me: please daddy !

I started grinding on his hard dick through his pants . He groaned and ripped my clothes off of me. Next thing you know we was fuucking like wild animals.

Money: you got the job, I'll give you 5K more every night if you fuck me the way you did today.

Me: okay,

Money: why you need this money ?

Me: I'm trying to move away from my suppose to be boyfriend , he left with my daughter so I want to be on my own.

Money: let me take care of you baby, tomorrow after work you can move in with me bae *kisses me*

Me: okay daddy.

I danced a couple sets and got 10K. I guess that's alot of money. Afterwards I went home & yellow was in the living room watching tv.

Yellow: where the fuck you been ?

Me: I been stripping, if you cheating Imma provide for myself & when I get alot of money I'm taking Brooklyn .

Yellow: you not taking my fucking daughter. That shit dead, you better go sit yo ass down somewhere.You can't even take care of Ky. You let lil man get hit by a car, you don't give a fuck about these kids. & you prolly do the same thing you did to Rage.

I started crying. He was trying to make me feel bad.I grabbed my purse & went back to the club.

Me: can you help me daddy , I have no where to stay. *crying*

Money: come home with me bae.

*flashback over*

Money have a NICE house. We've only been together for two days but he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. He SPOILS me & treats me SPECIAL. I am SOOOO happy.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I'm so happy, today me & my Ky are getting released today.

"After the miscarriage, you may bleed for up to two weeks and you may also have cramping pains during this time. The amount of pain and bleeding varies from woman to woman but can depend on the size of the pregnancy and also the way in which the miscarriage is managed (surgically, medically or naturally). The bleeding and any pain should gradually become less. If they become worse, if there is an unpleasant vaginal discharge or if you have a high temperature, contact your doctor as soon as possible, since these may be signs of an infection.

It is best to use pads rather than tampons during this time to avoid the risk of infection. You can bath and shower as usual, but it is best not to swim until any bleeding or discharge has stopped.

You are likely to get your next period four to six weeks after the miscarriage. This period may be heavier than usual. It is possible to become pregnant before your period is due, so if you haven't had your period after six weeks, and if you have been intimate, it might be a good idea to do a pregnancy test. " the doctor explained to me. Robee signed my release papers & helped me into a wheelchair.Ky sat on my lap & we headed on out.

*At The House*

Robee: Imma go ahead and give you your space. Call me if you need anything though. KY!!

Ky ran downstair.

Robee: I'm about to go , make sure you take care of mommy okay ?

Ky: alright ! *daps me*

Me: bye...

R: bye

I called his big sister Ra'Kelsie to see if she wanted to keep me company.

"So you mean to tell me that I lost my niece / nephew ? " Kelsie asked me.

Me: yeah....

K: Imma fuck Robee up & Imma fuck Corrine up. They killed a fuucking child. Ouu bitch they gon get them asses BEAT.

Unkown POV:

??: Get your ass over here & suck my dick bitch.

I shook my head no & he pulled a gun out on me. I started crying.

Me: noo , please no I have a daughter.

??: naw bitch .....you suck the skin offa my dick , you going be MY SLAVE, if not .... You're dead, your daughter dead, & anybody that looks for you is dead. Got that ?

I didn't answer him. So he hit me upside the head with the gun .

??: ANSWER ME BITCH !

Me: yes!! I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !

____________________________

A FILLER , BECAUSE ITS GETTING REASY FOR SOMETHING BIG. SO BARE WITH ME YALL .IT'LL BE SHORT !!

SOMEBODY INBOXED ME & GAVE ME A GOOD IDEA. I HAVEN'T USED IT YET THOUGH.

•SHOULD DAYIONA DIE , YES OR NO .( THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER BTW)

• WHO FEEL BAD FOR DAY ?

•CORRINE MOVED ON ?

•WAS YELLOW WRONG?

•ROBEE & SHAY 3

•WHO THE UNKNOWN ?

The more comments the faster the update