A Chresanto August Segment

Start from the beginning

"Here's your seats and your menus. I'll be back in a minute to take your orders, but for now what would you like to drink?", Geneviève asked as they got situated.

"I would like a Mountain Dew.", Chresanto responded, staring into Geneviève's dark hazel eyes.

She blushed on the low and wrote down Chres' drink choice. "How about you Ms. Alaysia?"

"Uhh, I'd like some Pink Lemonade with a lemon on the side with an umbrella please?", Alaysia responded.

Geneviève nodded her head and closed her notepad and slid it into her apron. "Alright mes beaux clients!", Geneviève cooed in her French accent. "I'll have that right for you.", she said leaving.

"So...", Alaysia started off. "Tell me about you, like deeper deeper shit."

"Well, my name is Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August. My favorite colors are blue and black, and my favorite brands are Jordan and DVMN PIEGON. I'm Black, French, Indian, and Belizian. A lot of my family's from Spain. Uhh, I have a job a-"

"Ohhh! Where do you work? How much do you make?", Alaysia said enthusiastically.

Chresanto immediately thought in his head, "She's a gold digger..". "Don't worry about that baby girl, just know that Daddy got that bank..", Chresanto sweet talked her.

She smiled from ear to ear and licked her top row of teeth while staring at Chresanto. "Tell me more baby, don't stop! I'm REALLY interested..", Alaysia spoke with a big grin on her face.

Chresanto sighed and slumped back a little in his chair while scratching the back of his neck. "Uhh what else do you wanna know about me?", Chresanto retorted.

"How are you in bed?", Alaysia proceeded smirking to herself a little bit.

Chresanto started to like what he was hearing and he sat up straight and locked eyes with Alaysia. "Now you speaking my language baby, how about you find out. Actions speak louder than words girl...", he smirked.

Alaysia smiled and nodded her head when Geneviève came back with their drinks. "Mountain Dew for the gentleman..", Geneviève's heavy accent spoke. "And Pink Lemonade with a lemon on the side and an umbrella to top it off. Are you ready to order?"

"Actually, we're going to go. We have uhh...business to take care of.", Chresanto said as he winked at Geneviève.

"Aww, sorry you have to leave so soon. How about I put the the drinks on the house for you two?", she smiled politely.

"Yeah that'll w-"

"No it won't, I'm not gonna take advantage of you.", Chresanto said cutting Alaysia off and reaching for his wallet in his pocket. He pulled out 5 $100 bills and handed them to Geneviève. "Here you go beautiful!"

Alaysia started to look at Geneviève sideways as a hint of jealousy started to take over. "Ok, you paid for it. Let's go so we can fuck already..." Alaysia growled, trying to get Geneviève mad.

Geneviève took the money happily and glanced over at a jealous Alaysia. "Well Ms. Alaysia and Mr. Chresanto, have a wonderful night, come back soon.."

Alaysia got up from her seat and grabbed Chresanto's hand. "Let's go bae.", she said a little aggravated.

Chresanto snatched away from Alaysia and looked at her crazy. "First off, I'm not your bae. Secondly, girl don't snatch me like you stupid or you won't get shit from me!", Chresanto growled while shooing her off. "Go get in the car so I can take you home..."

Alaysia rolled her eyes and walked away with an attitude to the car. Chresanto sighed and turned to Geneviève while smirking.

"Hey beautiful."