Chapter 6.

"...and then he says 'we'll talk about this when I get back'." Harry finishes. He groaned as he explained the story to Niall. "So why are you upset?" He asked. Harry bit his lip. "I...I don't know. I mean, why can't he just tell me the truth. Not that we have anything going on..." He lied. Harry didn't know what they had. But he knew for a fact that it isn't normal to give hickeys to your step-brother, but he left that part out when explaining everything to Niall.

"Harry, I think that whenever you get that chance, you should just tell him how you feel. Fuck Elijah. That's your step-brother and he could at least be a little considerate of your feelings." Niall said, looking at Harry with worry in his eyes. Harry nodded his head. "You're right." He sighed.

Niall pulled Harry into a tight hug. Harry honestly needed it. He was really happy to have a friend like Niall. He hugged him back tightly. "Thank you Niall.." He smiled a little. "Anything for you." He smiled back, pulling away. Harry took a deep breath. "But let's not worry about Louis tonight. Lets do something together." Harry said, smiling wider, his dimple showing.

Niall nodded his head. "I love that idea. Lets play a game, maybe? I'll order some pizza." Niall suggested, smiling. Harry chuckled. "You always want something to eat." He said, looking at Niall.

Niall blushed. "I'm sorry! I can't help it." He said, laughing. Harry nudged Niall's shoulders lightly. "You're cute." He chuckled. Niall pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

Something inside of Niall made him lean forward and press a soft kiss upon Harry's lips.

What just happened? Harry thought.