Hero

*Neil's POV*

I fretted when Taylor started whimpering, and her wound started oozing.

"We have to do this now." I muttered to Kimberly and Reid.

They nodded, and Reid took his place hiding behind the door, and I hid on the other side. We nodded at Kimberly, and she took a deep breath, and started screaming as loud as she can. And believe me that was pretty loud.

It wasn't long until we heard footsteps thundering down a set of stairs.

The door burst open, and the two guys advanced on Kimberly. She immediately stopped screaming and threw herself in front of Taylor.

"You are NOT going to hurt her!" Kimberly said.

The bigger kidnapper laughed meanly and said "Who's going to stop us?"

That was our cue, and Reid and I jumped out, and jumped on their backs.

"We are" I muttered as I punched him in the head.

His eyes rolled back into his head, and I looked up to find the guy Reid attacked in a similar state. Kimberly was already in the hallway carrying Taylor.

I heard the kidnappers waking up, and Reid and I looked at each other and ran. Reid and I ran in front Of Kimberly, making sure nobody else came at us.

We had just reached the doorway when I heard a shriek. Kimberly was laying on the ground, and Taylor, who was still unconscious, was near her. I looked up to see that Kimberly fell on the stairs.

I heard a yell, and saw one of the kidnappers dragging Taylor back in, and the other running toward us, with a gun.

I looked at Taylor's almost gray face, and I didn't even think.

*Kimberly's POV*

I was almost out the door with Taylor when My foot caught on a crack in the stairs, and I fell, dropping Taylor.

Neil's eyes widened, and I found to my horror, one of the kidnapers dragging Taylor back, and the other rushing forward, loading his gun.

Neil rushed forward, and punched the kidnapper dragging Taylor away in the face.

I leaped to my feet, and Neil looked back to see the kidnapper with the gun almost upon us, cocking the gun.

Before I knew what was happening, he pushed Taylor into my arms, and pushed me forward.

I ran, and heard him scream "Tell her I love her."

Wait why did he say that?!

I turned around just in time so see the door swing closed as he launched himself at the guy with the gun.

Reid pushed me forward, and we loaded Taylor in the car, and Reid started it, using the keys he must have stolen from the kidnappers. 

I found a cell phone in the cup holder, and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"We've been kidnapped, and they have guns, and my brother is still in there holding them back, and I think Taylor's dying! She's been stabbed!"

"You have to calm down. What's your name?"

"Kimberly Perry." I muttered.

"Don't worry, we traced your location and police are on the way. Try to get your brother out of there."

I was about to answer when I heard a gunshot that resounded through the air, momentarily blocking out the sound of the fast approaching sirens.

NEIL!