Chapter 1

3rd person POV ~

"Get me Sakura haruno."  Came the booming voice of the 5th hokage. As the anbu set of the hokage rubbed her temples, this is going to be fun.

(10 min before the anbu came)
Sakura's POV ~

Its only noon, ha new record! I my friend just got back from an S class solo mission. Now your
Probably wondering why?

Well I am anbu black ops captain, I have a reputation to up hold here.

Let me explain a little bit. After naurto left to get stronger, and bring sasuke back. I became lady tsunade apprentice, I learned fast for a 13 year old girl and within 5 months, she taught me all she new.

She saw how well I learned, and surpassed her she signed me up for the jouin test. I passed with flying colors! Is what she said when she heard the news. After that she got drunk off her ass and passed out a few hour's later. She left me with all thoughs evil papers to do.

Since Im the head doctor at the hospital it was easy. But still she should be doing it her self. Well at least she's not like shikamaru and wanting to be a cloud all day.

A few months after that lady tsunade, summoned me to her office, With a mission.

~ Flashback ~

"Sakura do you now why your here?" Lady tsunade asked." For a mission? Lady Tsunade." I asked with my poker face on.

"Yes from today on you will be going to the hidden mountain's. Where you will train under the wing of  Mito kuzuryu." Lady tsunade said looking away.

"Mito, you may come in now." She said gritting her teeth.

The door open to a man who looked to be in his mid 30's. Short brown hair, honeyed color eyes. He had on a black long sleeved short with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. And some dark camouflage shorts. ( I suck at describing cloths sorry!)

" lady Tsunade." He said polity with a bow.

"Do you except this mission Sakura?" She asked looking into my eyes. As if she was trying to see my soul.