Chapter 3: Take it all in.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Matt! It's been like two months!"

"Hey (y/n) um...there's something we need to tell you."

We? I thought.

"Alright...What is it."

His words faded out and he hesitated. As Matt breathed in, it was separated and unsteady.

"Um... are you okay, Matt?" I asked.

"(Y/n), I'm...I'm a d-dad."

My eyes widened as mixed emotions took over my mind.

"Ma-Matt that's great.Congrats, really!"

The conversation went quite again.

"I'm so sorry to hang up so quickly but I'm with Mark and Felix. I gotta call you back." I said already feeling guilty.

He didn't reply. The phone just did its regular three boops meaning that the call was ended.
(For those who have a Apple device)

My head was spinning. Wow. What do I do. I mean I know I should feel happy and I am!! Don't get me wrong. It's just....I don't know why I feel like this.

"I LOVE SPACE SOOOO MUCCHHHH!!!" I heard Mark shout from the living room.

I wandered my way back towards the group the camera was rolling on the two and I jumped into the game play. I stumbled over Mark's body making him have to carry me."I'm a koala!!!" I shouted childishly. "Do you maybe want to sit...You know not in Mark's arms." Felix said with a raised eyebrow. I stuck out my tounge and giggled.

I scanned the computer and noticed that Mark was trying (again) to make earth a star. "It won't work." Felix said. "(Y/n)!!" He said with force. "Play my theme song!!!" I looked at him confused. "Shirk-haunted?" I asked. Mark rolled his eyes. "Nooooo." He whined. "That remix..." He tried to give me clues without giving it away for Felix to guess. "The space one." Then it clicked. "OHHHHHHHHH." I cooed.

I quickly grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and typed in.

Space is Cool Markiplier remix.

The first thing that came up was the video he wanted. I pressed play and it began.

Hello everybody my name is Markiplier. This is a game about space.

A few seconds in Mark began to rock out.

"OH THAT'S SOOOO COOOOOOOOL! SO COOOOOL. My computer can't handle the rendering!"

He sung so loudly that once I turned off the song he kept going, unaware that there is no longer sound. I looked over at Felix who was recording the whole thing. His face seemed really confused yet it was also filled with amusment. He tried not to laugh at how "amazing" Mark's performance was. Once Mark finished his song I leaned in towards Felix and whispered, "Send that to me."

Mark and Felix and I finished the game and recorded some more after that. First was outlast (Hilarious), Super Mario Maker (almost died laughing), and Pewds favorite...Amnesia.

"It's Been so Long since I've played this." Mark exclaimed. Felix scoffed. "Well you're lucky your fans don't send in submissions to play it. I swear I probably played this yesterday and I played it with Marzia...." Suddenly Felix froze as if he had seen a ghost.
"Hey you all right, man?" Mark asked.

This reminded me of a moment in my life...and I never wanted it in my head in the first place. When Mark stared at me with his black eyes. When a creepy smile pierced my heart. When Markiplier became Darkiplier. I didn't know what to do. Now Felix was doing the same thing except without all of the possessed type of stuff.

"I'm-I'm fine." Felix said. "I...uh...just saw dots. That's it." I could tell he was lying. Something was off.

He froze

At the word Marzia

Just with those two clues I new exactly what happened to make him act so different.

OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOOOVE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHABDJDNSKXONDNCKK XJNDKXLNCNDMSKCO. Sorry I'm really excited for this book.
ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!

Bai!! :3

~Starqween28)