"Abduction" Part 7

Hey!!! :D enjoy guys!!! And this is dedicated to you flowergirl412! :D Thanks for saying u'll give me a shout-out! :D now... Enjoy! 

_____________________________________

-At Home

Zayn's POV 

We got home, as soon as I was about to unlock it, Liam comes bursting open the door. He looks worried, kinda like he's seen a ghost. Haha!

"What's up Li?" I say.

"What's up?! I'll tell you what's up! The fact that you made me think something happened!! You didn't even call or text me! I was worried sick!" Liam yelled at Harry and I.

"Aye! Relax Liam! We're home safe and sound! So shut up and get inside!" Harry spat back at Liam. Woah. He has never been rude to Liam. Liam looked shocked, but he went inside. I looked over at Sahar, and now she looks worried, kinda scared too. I rubbed her back to comfort her. Suddenly, Louis zips to Sahar and hugs her.

"You're back! I missed you soooo much!!" Louis said in his very tight hug with Sahar. She pushed him away. Haha! Lou just got rejected!

"Hey, I'm alive! Relax." Sahar said, giggling. She's cute when she giggles, or smiles, or does anything! But I can't really be falling for her right? Even if I do, will Liam say something about it? Whatever I don't care. I just need to protect her, and... Yeah I think I love her. Ugh, I'm so cheesy. In the meantime, I go to the couch and I turn on the tv. I just watch a random show alone... I look over at Sahar and I see her sitting on the kitchen stool, Liam is asking her about what happened.

"Well they bought me A LOT of stuff!" She says gesturing to the 30 bags in front of her.

"Any money left?" Liam jokes. She giggles.

"So what else happened? Did the guys bother you?" Liam asks.

"Oh! Haha, I did something funny to her!" Harry laughs covering his mouth so he would stop. Sahar glares at him.

"Yeah, Harry over there... We were in Victoria's Secret... And he held up some lingerie and waved it around yelling in the store saying I should buy it, and he'd love to see me wearing it!" Sahar says.

"Wow Harry." Niall laughs along with him. Liam tries to control himself but he just couldn't, he bursts into laughter. I looked over at Louis and he was just on the floor, he was all red and he looked like he had been laughing for 5 minutes. Am I the only mature one here? I shot them all a look and I helped Louis up. They started to calm down.

"And as I was saying...." Sahar continued. "We bought a lot of stuff." Sahar said and she was about to say something else when Harry cut her off with laughter.

"A-and guess what! S-She bought the lingerie I was holding in my hand anyways!!" Harry bursts into another fit of laughter. Sahar blushes.

"Shut up! Let me talk!!" The guys quieted down and Sahar continued, "So we were in Forever 21 where these girls were whispering mean stuff about me, and then Zayn stood up for me and made them apologize." Sahar smiles at me, and then she makes a serious face. "Although I didn't like it when you told them I was your girlfriend!" She says. I just smiled.

Sahar POV

     I dont even know why I am being nice to these guys!!? What is wrong with me?!! I think they are controlling me.... Im dying inside right now. Why am i so dumb! Louis shot me a glance. Oh shit! He can read my mind... UGH! Why am I so retarded! I need to go upstairs. I have to live with these guys.... Oh no! Do I have my own room?

"No, you have to share with one of us." Louis smirks at me.

"Share what?" Harry asks.

"She wanted to know if she has her own room." Louis informs Harry. Harry chuckles.

"So who do you wanna share with?" Zayn asks me. Oh god... I cant share!! I need privacy! These weird bloodthirsty vampires are gonna eat me! Or... do something I never wanna talk about. Louis catches me in my thoughts.

"Relax babe, we won't hurt you.... Please just pick one of us." Louis says. I shook my head. Never Louis, never!

"Fine, then. You won't have a room. You can sleep on the floor." Louis says.

"Ugh! Ok! I choose..... I can't choose!" I yelled very confused.

"Ok, you sleep on the floor then, and you have to change in the living room." Zayn winked at me. Why god? Why do I have to suffer this?? Couldn't it have been some other girl!!?? Im stuck here, with 5 perv vampires! But I dont wanna sleep on the floor, and change in the living room... I guess I need to choose one of the guys. I cant pick Zayn cause he bit me... Im not sure if I can trust him. I cant pick Niall, because.... He drinks way too much blood, I see him in their blood fridge all the time. Ugh. I cant pick Liam because he seems too much like a dad, I dont like that... He disturbs my privacy, I guess its either Harry or Louis....

_______________________________________

Who should she pick?? Both Louis and Harry are flirty! And both dangerous.... ;) Lol, comment and vote!!!!!!! :D I'll make the next one if you guys vote!!! :D