Valentine's Date

Hello again and Happy Valentine's Day to you all! \(°0°)/ so heres another short story i wrote for Valentine's >w< so enjoy ^-^

"Oh god, oh god WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" you said to yourself while looking through your closet, a variety of clothes scattered everywhere.

Today is the day every couple would go crazy, the day where girls give out chocolate to their crushes and boys and girls confessing their love to the ones they like:

Valentine's Day

You and your cyborg boyfriend already plan to go on a special date. You two were going to meet up at the park at 2:30, which you had an hour left to get ready.

You kept throwing your clothes in all directions, unsure which outfit was perfect for you to wear for today. Your heart beat faster at every second that pass. You were excited, but at the same time very uneasy. Here you are, all a nervous wreck while searching for a cute outfit. You were still looking for it until you got a text message for Genos.

You picked your phone and looked at the screen:

Demon Cyborg: Happy Valentine's Day

You replied back:

You: Happy Valentine's Day to you too! ^-^

Demon Cyborg: I have a surprise for you

You: Ooooh tell me! OwO

Demon Cyborg: you'll see when we meet up at the park

You: Awww ok T^T

Demon Cyborg: You're so cute :)

You: O/////O

Demon Cyborg: well I'll see you there

You: ok see ya \(^-^)

You put your phone down and continued your scavenger hunt. You didn't have much time, so your sped up your pace into super sonic speed.

This went on for a few minutes longer until you found a flowing white and bright pink summer dress with no sleeves with a floral design to it, along with a silver ribbon to tie around your waist.

Since it was the best thing you could find, you went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that you put on your dress and started fixing your hair.

You let your (h/l) (h/c) hair down, dried it with a towel and brushed it gently, untangling it. Then you curled the ends. After curling it, you put on a little bit of makeup and looked at the time in your phone:

2:15

Did I really took THAT long?, you thought to yourself as you put your shoes on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

The dress went down to your knees and the ribbon was tied behind your waist. Curly strands of hair fell down on your shoulders. You hoped that Genos would like it. Your heartbeat sped up some more due to how anxious you were.

You got your phone and put it in your handbag. Now you only had ten minutes left so you used that time to head to the park.

Let's just hope a monster doesn't show up and ruin your special date.