Chapter 4

Helcia dashed out the battle training house and into the open.
"SAGE!!, She screams. SAGE WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Her voice becoming shrill. She searched all around for Sage with a tearstained, burning, face. Helcia had just come out of the infirmary checking on some people injured during Sage's outburst. He had hurt some of her dearest friends and if she found him she would make him pay for what he'd done to the school. Helcia knew she had to calm down then maybe, just maybe she could find him with her brain. His rage had destroyed half the landscape and injured people inside the school and students walking to their classes.
  It was then she noticed a seared part of the fence, still smoking from the heat it had experienced. It was next to the crossroads that lead to the black cave and the...... the red forest. The thought of this forest brought even more tears to Helcia's face. It was where the incident with melody happened. If he destroyed that place she swore she'd kill him.
Helcia raced back to the infirmary to get some of her friends, she knew she couldn't take Sage alone. Helcia exploded through the doors and ran to Peter. He was sitting by Mariah, another injured student. She did have a lot of power and Helcia would have asked her to come along if she wasn't hurt.
"Peter, can you help me find...... Sage and... bring him back with us here?" She panted.
"Sorry babe but I got to stay here with Mariah and stuff."
Every part of Helcia wanted to launch herself at Peter and tear his beautiful face to shreds! How could he stay here with Mariah and not even help me then be so darn casual about it too!! She thought. She decided to say nothing but glare and look for someone useful. She walked back into the hallway, it was full of moaning and agonizing yelps as the nurses used their methods of healing on everyone. She also walked down the hall with anxiety. Then she heard it. A scream above all else. It was coming from outside the infirmary. It was a woman's voice she could tell. The voice sounded familiar. Helcia yelped when she realized who the voice was.... How could she be alive? How? She kept on questioning herself. The voice got louder. And louder. Louder. Louder. Soon the voice was so loud Helcia dropped to the ground shielding her throbbing ears with cupped hands. She could feel the world slipping away. The last thing that she heard was Melody screeching a horrific laugh that made Helcia's blood boil. She was out.

Sorry for not updating guys!
A lot has happened and I have not had time to write
Also check out the prologue for my new book
The Last Fairy
Bye and have a good day!