Fantasia Parade PT.1

DON'T PLAY THE SONGS UNTIL TOLD TO YOU WILL UNDETSTAND BETTER THEN
I went and opened the guildhall doors
and leave but then I saw a table ,four chairs,with alot of glass flying towards Romeo . I ran towards him and covered him with my body so I would protect him. I felt it all hit me at once and I collapsed because of losing alot of blood from the glass.
"Tehya!" I heard voices yelling my name but yet I couldn't move but no matter what I did I wouldn't budge. Soon blackness surrounded me so I met face to face with Zeref. My father's master who was also his creator.
"Zeref-Nii What are you doing here?" He just stares at me as though he has seen an angry Mavis.
"I will appear to your friends soon bit do not tell anyone the next sentences I am about to tell you.". He stares at me still so I just nod then he continues"Some of your friends might be killed by ... 'Their Dragonic Majesties' also known as your Parents Acnologia and Kagura at Tenroujiima Island." Zeref backs up cause he knows when I am about to blow a fuse.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WILL KILL MY FRIENDS?! WHEN?! WHERE?! HOW?! SCREW THIS!". I yell at Zeref and shatter the glass dimension we are in.
"I ...I want you to kill me. I know you and Natsu are the only ones strong enough to kill me!". I just turn around in disbelief
"I won't kill you idiotic Zeref-Nii! If Natsu tries I will kill him!". I have determination to do so because if Zeref dies Father and Mother do as well.

"I never thought of that before .". I mumble. As I begin to wake up I saw blurry red hair so it was probably Erza.
"Erza nee?''. I ask confused as to why I was in an infirmary. Oh yeah. "Romeo! Where is Romeo?! ROOOOOOOMMMMEEOOOOOOO! WHERE IS YOU?!"
"Chill Tehya chill he is with his dad right now.". Well it is time for me to go I guess so I get up and walk out the door but then I get knocked down by a towering Laxus.
"Tehya I suggest you take a long nap during the pageant OK?". I just stare at him dumbfounded so I walk away- well walk is a lie I kinda full out sprinted home so I didn't have to deal with random things until later. (A/N I MEAN YOU GRAY!!!!)

Time Skip - brought to you by Levi and his cleanness
It was almost time for the contest so I got dressed in just a long black skirt and a tight red shirt. Nothing to fancy is what I prefer anyway. Also Lucy is trying to force me to wear makeup.THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! "Lucy nee this is not happening as I said before no makeup!" Also she has been chasing me around my house for like an hour now trying to get me to put this stuff called lip stick on my face.

"YOU CANT CATCH ME IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" I yelled as I jumped over a table. I finally just jumped to the ceiling beams and stayed there until it was time to go backstage . As I was walking I saw Evergreen hiding behind a curtain but I decided against asking why she was hiding. Now is the time to play song one.
I go first so I sing my song and everybody starts clapping it made me feels so happy and loved for a second.
Time skip to Lucy.
Lucy was doing a.cheer with her Celestial Spirits when I saw Ever taking off her glasses and looking into people's eyes turning them to stone. When she got to me she said"Tehya as much as I don't want to do this Laxus said to turn everyone participating into stone" She tried to look me in the eyes but I screamed and sprinted out the door to the front and tried to find Makorav. But some how I ended up on stage with Ever walking behind me. I tried to warn Lucy but she kept pushing me.away so she could finish her cheer. But that didn't happen because Ever turned her to stone and still tried to do it to me too but I ran to Freed who is like my older brother. He put me back down on the ground and held me.in place as Ever was approaching then he held me still while he let Ever gets so close she almost looked me in the eye then I screamed at the top of my lungs breaking all the glass. Not even a.second later Kamaruchiki busted down.the door in her full battle form and grabbed my collar then flew to the roof . That is when Ever gave up on me since I almost broke.her ears.