-1-

*Hayley's pov*
What do you think when you see your crush? What do you do when your in love with you best friend and bandmate? What do you do when your not out of the closet? I scribble into my notebook these words.
" Hayley?" A voice says whiling opening the door to my bedroom.
" Yeah Alex?" I say not looking up.
" You said you had something to tell me and Brian" Alex says. I nod my head. Brian and Alex walk into my room and sit on the floor next to me.
" What's up Babinski?" Brian asks me.
" I've been meaning to tell you this and I'm a fucking idiot for being scared.." I say looking up at my brother and his bestfriend.
" What is it?" Alex asks. I look down at my hands.
" I'm- I'm gay" I say and look back up. Alex and Brian are smiling at me.
" Are you gonna tell Lynn?" The both asks.
" I don't know" I say and look back at my notebook. Alex nods and Brian and they leave.
Bzz. Bzzz.
I pick up my phone.
Lane Goon.
Come to garage for practice in ten mins.
Me.
alright. When's the M&g?
Lane Goon.
Friday.
I throw my phone back onto my bed. Thoughts swimming through my head. I think. I need to tell her..but I-i can't. I walk down to the garage.
" Hey Babinski" Lynn smiles at me. I feel my face heat up lightly. I walk over and grab my drumsticks. The guys walk in the garage. Alex picks up his guitar. Brian picks up with bass. I tap the rim of my drums. The rhythm goes through my head. Snare, symbol, third. We start playing 'My House'. Lynn is amazing when we are playing 'My House' well she's amazing with every song we perform but she has a lot of energy when we play 'My House'. When we end that Lynn turns around.
" Eyelids or Mirrors?" Lynn asks.
" Mirrors." Alex says. Brian nods and so do I. I wrote some of the lyrics for Mirrors. We start playing again then there's a scream.
" Oh sorry guys" Alex say picking up his phone it's the management.
" Yeah...alright..thanks" he says and hangs up.
" We have a interview" Alex says. We stand up and go to change. I leave my hair down and just put of a gray beanie. A black muscle tank and red shorts and black vans. I go out and sit on the couch and play with my septum piercing. Lynn walks out in the same outfit.
" Duuudde" I groan.
" You change I changed last time" Lynn say pushing me off the couch. I walk back into my room. I change into and Memphis May Fire muscle tank and black shorts. I walk back out and Alex and Brian are out.
" Let's go Children" Brian says and walks out of the house. Me, Alex and Lynn walk out and get into the car.
Time skip
We walk into the management building.
" Do you have a appointment?" The lady behind the counter asks. I turn to her.
" PVRIS. Change the A to a V" I smile and she types into the computer.
" Meet Jason and Martin in room A67" she says and I walk away.
"Room A67" I say and Lynn nods. Brian walks towards the room and we follow. We open the door.
" Hello PVRIS!" Jason say and directs us to sit. We all sit opposient of Jason and Martin.
" So what's up?" Alex asks.
" We want you to go on a world tour" Jason says. My face lights up slightly.
" So where?" Brian asks.
" Asia,Europe,The Americas,Australia" Martin says and I nod. I look over at Lynn. She nods and me and raises her eyebrows.
" Well do it" Lynn says. I smile.
" Great your tour will start mid-summer" Martin says and puts his hands together. Then the two men shake our hands.
" You guys can go home now" Jason say and we stand up and walk out of the building.
" Guys guys were going to Paris" Brian jokes. I laugh sarcastically.
" A+ humor Brian" I joke. We all get back into the car and drive back home. Before we get home I get hungry.
" Drive to Krispy Cream" I say and lean back.
" Briiiaaannn" Lynn groans.
" Dooooouuunnnnuuutts" I groan.
" Fine fine" Brian says driving toward Krispy Cream. I give Lynn a high five.
" Four double chocolates and Two chocolate milks." Lynn say.
" Two chocolate milks?" Alex asks.
" One for me one for Hayley" Lynn says and Alex rolls his eyes. Brian says the order into the speaker and drives up to the window. The server hands him the food and he hands it back to us. Lynn and I eat our doughnuts.
- awkward ending I know-