Chapter 24 - Homecoming

Start from the beginning

A couple days passed and Alexis was still pissed at me over some silly little comment. She still slept in the same bed, but it was big enough for both of us to sleep comfortably without ever touching. She was punishing my cock for something my mouth said. I was too proud to apologize, so I guess I just had to suffer a little longer until she came to her senses.

Shouting from the corridor had me on alert. I was prepared to ignore it until I heard Alexis’ voice.

“What the fuck are you doing in this part of the castle? Weren’t you given instructions to stay away from the royal wing?!”

Alexis could be really mean when she was on her period, and today was one of those days.

“Well if it isn’t princess oblivious. How’s Chad by the way?”

Just hearing that bitch speak had me increasing my pace.

“Chad is none of your business, now run along and go do whatever it is that desperate bitches do all day.”

There was silence for a minute and then she spoke again.

“How does it feel to know that not only did I sleep with your sister’s two mates but also yours?” I wrenched the door open in time to see the look on Alexis’ face when Keira said that. “What? They didn’t tell you? Why do you think they’re trying so hard to get rid of me?”

“Listen here you little bitch, I don’t care why you’re here or what vendetta you have against Chad, but I am not my sister. I will kill to protect what’s mine. Besides, Chad would never sleep with you anyway, and nothing you say or do will have me believe otherwise.”

Neither of them had noticed me yet.

“You keep telling yourself that. How does my sloppy seconds taste? Does it taste good? How do you feel knowing that the same cock you suck every night had been buried in my delicious cunt many times before. How does it feel to know that those same lips you kiss so passionately, that tongue you have sticking down your throat so often was used to pleasure my pussy?”

I groaned out loud when Alexis got red in the face. This is not going to go down well. She stepped up threateningly to Keira. She whispered something to her that I didn’t catch, and then she attacked her. She leapt at her like a flying boulder. Fuck. How the hell am I going to explain this now? I was already on thin ice. Screams broke me from my thought and I realized they were really going at it. Fists flew back and forth between the two. A door opened along the corridor and Blake came out.

“Cat fight, nice.”

He obviously didn’t realize who exactly was fighting as yet.

They tackled each other falling to the floor. I’m not sure how one would describe a fight between two grown women. There was scratching, clawing, biting and pulling of hair. They rolled, they tumbled, they cursed and spat insults at each other, and all I could think about was how hot Alexis looked rolling around like that with another woman. All I could think about was me and her in a threesome with another woman.

A crowd had started to gather, guardians were now on hand getting ready to jump in and part them if needs be.

Alexis had her pinned to the floor now with her arm flung across her throat. “Do you enjoy sleeping with other people’s man slut?” She punched her in the face and something made a crunching noise. I could see Keira clawing at Alexis’ face until it started to bleed. I really needed to get this handled. I exchanged looks with Blake, signalling for him to grab one while I grabbed the other.

We swooped in for the kill the exact minute that Keira managed to kick Alexis off her while gasping for breath. I didn’t waste any time. I grabbed her, enclosing my arms tightly around her abdomen.