#6

Trace

We settled that arrangement in the party, making sure that nobody brings marijuana or weeds. This is a school party not a random classmates party.

Sam just put the suggestion box in the hallway, we past in Ash boyfriend and his lucky there's a teacher instead I gave him a killing glare. Nobody can hurt any if them, if anyone tried that, that will be the last time they'll have a teeth to smile they will never walk normally and they will have lost a finger.

Believe me I'm not that bad. I have a good side too you know. I just get over protected to them. "Guys I need to go. We will pick the suggested songs tomorrow. But now I need to go do some... Stuff." I said they nodded and said our goodbyes. I got in my black Range Rover.

"Do you realize that Harry is back?" I looked at my side and saw Oliver in my side while Olivia is St the back. "So?" I looked at him.

"Don't you see? His begging for your forgiveness." He said. "I don't care. He broke his promise and I did the right thing... Be better without him." I whispered the last sentence. "Be better? Tracey do you think you live better? Are you happy doing all this?" He asked. "You mean care to people I love, and defend them? Yes." I said.

"No. Hiding the true you. The cheerful flawless girl. Where is that? Don't tell me this is you. You hate make up, you hate seeing you love ones got hurt, I know you love black. But you never put it in your body. Where is that kind loving flawless girl?" He looked deep in my green eyes.

"That girl is dead. After Harry left. And the day you and Olivia got in that freaking plane accident that ended you too confined in the hospital for a half year, and you two are in coma. I'm not flawless. I blame it all to Harry. He is the reason why you two got in coma! And why I'm like this right now." I felt a single tear slept in my cheek.

"What happened to us us an accident. Harry didn't know we're coming in a visit. Where to stubborn to listen. So never blame it to Harry. We know that it's hard to forgive. But let him explain what really happened." He rubbed my back I just nodded.

"So now your done with your drama scene. Where are we going?" Olivia asked we just laughed.

"Well I'm paying you two a visit in the hospital." I said. They both cheered.

I pulled down at the parking lot. I locked my car and I got inside the hospital. One of the nurse saw me and smiled. Which I gave it back.

I walk with this two soul in my side. Then there's a nurse walk through Olivia. "Man she need to look where she's going." She said.

"Do you realize they can't see you?" I giggled. And she just pout like a five year old girl.

We walked in the room and saw my mum sitting on a chair. "Hi mum." I gave her a warm hug.

"We have good news." She smiled. "What is it?" I asked. "There healing. The doctor said maybe a week or two they will wake up." My mum said cheerfully.

"That's great. I miss them so much. I miss teasing them. Especially Oliver to Sam." I winked at Oliver and he just rolled his eyes.

"So how's your new flat. I'm sorry I didn't helped you pack." She said. " its okay mum. The flat looks like a house. Is has 4 bedrooms, how great is that? It's more better than the old crappy one." I said. "Well maybe you need a roommate there. How about Olivia and Oliver? They always wanted to live with you." She replied. "There souls live with me." I mumbled. "What was that?" She looked at me. "No nothing. That will be a great idea. So where is dad anyways?" I quickly changed the subject.

"He has work." She said. I nodded and yawned.

"You must be tired maybe go back to you flat and sleep tight. You have school tomorrow." She said. I just nod and I hugged her goodbye. And I drove towards my flat.

Once I arrived I closed the door washed my face and change into my pyjamas. And have a dreamless sleep.
==============================

Hello loves. Sorry I didn't update I'm a busy girl. So I'm sorry. I've been practicing the dancing, role play and singing. I have a important event in Feb 24,25&26

24 - The Dance Contest.
25 - The role.
26 - The one and only my first concert!!!

So as always slow updates. Bye loves.

.D

Fact: I'm literally freaking out right now. Why? Niall James Horan is in the Philippines today. I literally punch my brother rapidly. And stared jumping around. This isn't really a fact but I'm Niall and Harry's girl.