Chapter 2: Oh Shit

NSFW. Intense smut going on in this chapter. Pls enjoy<3
~~~
"So what exactly are you doing at VidCon?" you ask, as you and Joji walk into an empty room within the event center.

Joji laughs, "Well I was thinking about doing a Frank video here, you know, just fucking around with people. But honestly, I came to meet you. The minute I heard you were added to the VidCon lineup, I knew I had to bring myself to this preteen YouTube hell."

You blush, "You honestly could've DMed me or something. I don't have millions of followers, I would've checked it."

"That's true, but we wouldn't be here now, would we?"

Joji moves in closer to you. You feel the sexual tension building up as his heat radiates onto your body. The air is thick and you feel yourself drawn closer to him.

"You're so fucking sexy." you blurt out, as if that was meant to be a thought only for yourself.

Joji's eyelids lower as he takes in your beautiful face and body, "Would it be totally fucked if I told you I wanna fuck you right now?"

You felt a lump form in your throat as a chill surged through your body. Of course you wanted him to fuck you, but here?! There are thousands of screaming fangirls right outside the door. One could just walk in at any minute.

You look at him for a second, taking in his beautiful form. You suddenly feel the same little fire in you that you felt before, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." You can't believe you actually just demanded that to Filthy Frank.

Without a moment to breathe, Joji lunges into you, kissing you roughly.

You feel his hand begin to grope your ass through your tight, black leggings. His hands are so big. His other hand begins to work its way down to your tits, groping them.

The first simple touch of your boob makes you nipples hard and you feel you panties being to get soaked through your leggings.

Joji's hands work down to your soaking wet pussy. He obviously feels the wetness through you leggings, "Someone's a little eager, huh?"

You wince in pleasure at his soft touch to your pussy, it's almost torturing. Your clit is throbbing at this point, longing for his direct touch.

Joji grinds up against you, pushing you against the wall behind you. You feel his bulge touching your clit through your leggings. You moan out loud in pleasure, "P-please. I need you daddy."

Pleased with what he just heard, Joji smirks and slips his hand down the front of your pants. "Daddy, huh?" His cold fingertip touches your clit as he rubs in a circular motion. You moan at his touch. You feel a physical aching for him to be inside you, but you know you have to wait.

Just as you're about to climax, Joji stops pleasuring you. "Wait for me, babe," he whispers against your neck, grinding his bulge harder into you, basically asking to be pleasured.

You grab his neck and begin to kiss him roughly again, as you work your hands down to his massive bulge. You begin to fondle him through his black jeans. "Mm, fuck," Joji moans in pleasure. This seems to be your cue to get down on your knees.

You unbutton his pants with your teeth and are met face to face, or actually face to dick, with his throbbing bulge. The only thing separating you from Joji's cock is a thin piece of fabric. You take that in for a second, then you eagerly remove his boxers.

To your surprise, you are slapped in the face with Joji's erection, causing him to lose his shit. Afraid he might lose his boner from laughing, you instantly pump his cock in your hands and begin sucking. This shuts him right up, as he subtly moans.

Bobbing your head back and forth on Joji's long, thick cock, he grabs your hair in a ball and pushes along with your rhythm. You feel streams of precum trickle down your throats as his moans fill the air above you. "I'm gonna cum," Joji forces out through moans. You stop right before he can finish. " Wait for me, babe," you say mockingly.

Joji is slightly annoyed and out of breath. "Oh, I'm gonna make you cum so hard and I want everyone in this building to know. I want to make you scream. I've always wanted to make you scream, since the moment I laid eyes on you."

Without giving you a second to breathe, Joji pulls you up from the ground and brings you over to a set of table and chairs. He instantly bends you over the table, just the way you imagined when you first met.

Almost instantly, Joji pulls down your leggings, rubbing your wet pussy through your panties. "Are you ready for me, baby?" Joji asks, sounding almost out of breath.

"Mm y-yes, oh my god," you manage to mutter out.

Within a split second, Joji drops your panties and begins to press his shaft inside you. You feel every inch of his thick member squeeze inside your tight pussy as you wince in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You good?" Joji asks in concern. You nod and signal him to keep going.

After you take a few seconds to get used to his length, Joji begins to quicken his pace, making your pussy throb in excitement.

The faster he fucked, the louder you moaned, "O-ohhh fuuuuck, Joji p-p-please oh m-my god." This motivated him to fuck you even harder, violently shaking the table, knocking over the surrounding chairs.

"Oh, fuck y/k you're so tight, babe." Joji managed to get out through series of breathy moans.

You feel your own wetness trickle down your legs as you scream in ecstasy.

Joji grabs your hair and pulls your head back, "Oh, fuck y/k, you're g-going to make me cum."

You feel so close to cumming it's almost like a race to see who's going to climax first, when all of a sudden, you both hear a noise by the door across from you.

A loud gasp breaks the breathy moans as you and Joji stop and become silent. You both are afraid to even look.

"Oh my god, ho-holy shit," a familiar high-pitched voice exclaims as he bursts into nervous laughter.

You and Joji both peek behind you at the person at the door, only to see the back of someone scurrying away from this awkward situation. You immediately recognize who it is from the voice and the hair. Tyler Oakley. What the fuck?!

"Oh shit," Joji whispers in utter embarrassment.

Yeah oh shit. You can only imagine what he's going to tell other YouTubers. You could've literally just fucked your chance of being a big YouTuber away.

You get up from your uncomfortable position as Joji backs off of you and you both fix yourselves.

You're clearly nervous, "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know did he see us?"

"I'm not sure."

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit."

~~~
BET YALL DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN LMAO