≧◡≦✿◠‿◠

The most memorable moments that I never forget is to met my unbiological mother. She is my teacher when I was in first year high school. I didn't expect everything that will happen to us now since the day I met her, because I have no idea if she wants me to become a friend or unbiological daughter. I never give up on her to become closer we are even she never notice me. 

                     Because if I didn't know her, my life would not be happy ever. I'm very happy because I met my unbiological mother because every time that I'm feeling sad, I text her or I go to her and sometimes I gave many stuff or food to her because If she happy always, I'm always happy too. And If I lost hope in my life she is always give me strength to continue my life. She gave me a joke or advice or anything just to make me feel better. She appreciated all my loves and efforts that all I made for her. She always understand and know my feelings in all situation and also if there's a many student around us, it's funny to know that I'm always have jealous to many student that always come closer to her. Sometimes I just want to tell my nay rocel to adopt me someday, so I have officially mother in my life and my life is happier and never come lost again.

                      My life has more beautiful and meaningful because of her. I'm always thankful to God because he gave me a very special ''Nanay Rocel'' in my life. I love her very much and I know that she loves me too. She is very special to me always and forever. And I pray to God that he give us more years to come because we have five years and still counting so that I always appreciate all things that happens to me and my nay rocel.