Five?Oh great

What ? What?"Excuse me , I'm sorry!" I felt heat slowly creeping up my face as I bent my head so my messy hair formed a curtain around my face .

" Oh , I guess I am the one in wrong . I've been warned about you coming beforehand . Are you errr... really conscious of these things ?"

I peeked up. He did not have any look of disgust on his face . The jocks at my school would have been " go away , freak. Who do you think you are talking to ?" Instead , that boy was blushing slightly and grinning.

I observed him . He had brown hair and straw-coloured eyes . (And I had to admit that his torso was really impressive ) . A jock I suppose . But whatever he is , he really does work out . And what is the problem with me ? For some reason , my eyes kept straying to his torso again against my will . I felt my cheeks going even hotter .

"Guess I'll go put on some clothes then . " The boy shrugged . He turned and walked away , to his room maybe? I raised my head , carefully tucking my hair behind my ears and glanced around the room . Lace and velvet and fur covered every single surface . I felt the corners or my mouth pull up . This is exactly like Vennessa .

Still a little shy , I picked my way to a couch and sank into it . I looked up at a huge plasma Tv hanging from the wall . Everything is going at a speed to fast for me to take in . What is that guy doing in Vennessa 's house ? Who is he ?

" Who are you ?" I was startled and jerked up in my seat . I turned in the direction of the voice . It was another guy . He had a head of golden mane and his electric blue eyes glared at me from beneath his thick eyelashes . Despite everything , he was beautiful . Yes, and I know that I am currently referring to a guy as beautiful . I was slightly dumbfounded . His face was too perfect , smooth with high cheekbones .

"Who are you , freak ?" he growled again ," I don't hit ladies , but do not make me repeat my question if you know what is good for you ." Ow , that wasn't very nice . Typical hot guy behavior . Think they are at the top of the world . Whatever , I am used to it already .

"Oh, Gabriel , you've met her already . I think she is the one Miss Vennessa had told us about ." the first boy appeared .

It might be my imagination , but I thought I saw the second boy , Gabriel I suppose , turn pale . He threw a last glare at me before stalking off . His looks remind me of angels , a particularly unfriendly one .

" Sorry , Gabriel is okay after you got to know him. I am Donell by the way . You can call me Don ." the first guy offered me his hand . I hesitated slightly before reaching out to give his outstretched hand a slight shake . I made sure my hair was covering my face throughout .

"I will show you to your room . It is on the third floor . Well basically , we are renting rooms here . Don't worry , all five of us are on the second floor . There will only be you in the third floor . You can come to my room on the third floor if you have any problems ..."

"What do you mean by all five of you ?!!!" I cut in . Two is already making me super dizzy , but five ? Are you kidding me ? A life with another five guys sharing the same roof as me was not what I thoughts life would be over here . What happened to the daydream of Vennessa and me spending a lively time together ? This is a chance that some of the girls in my school would kill to have . Apparently I did not happen to be one of them girls .

Well, I might have been one of them just not long ago , but people change , more than one can imagine . I bet the two guys I met just now would be in the "crowd" , and once I was with the " crowd". In fact , I was the head of it , I was the queen . Everyone had their attention gathered on me and I bathed under all the spotlights , until everything changed and I abandoned every thing to become a freak . I changed from a queen to someone who might as well as invisible .

"Um, Victoria , this is your room ." the corners of my Los tilted up asi regarded my new room. My life here might not be so bad after all.

I know all my chapters are short , but my exams are coming up . Sorry .