Chapter 2

Aphmaus POV

I walked with the guys back to my village and the gawk at it."YOU DID ALL THIS!" Sky yelled. I smiled. "Well yes but I had some help." I say. "You are a great person." Jin said. "I know" I said laughing a little. We all go to the gates and Dante opens he gates and saw their cloaks." APHMAU GET AWAY FROM THE THEY ARE EVIL!" He screamed."No they arent Dante I know these men now stop making a fool of yourself okay?" I said. He nodded and let everyone in. The guys got some weird stares luckily Laurance and Garroth are busy. I lead them to my house on the hill and they entered luckily Zoey took Levin and malachi out for some playdate with the other babies. Everyone sat down and I gave them some food. "So what have you guys done the past coupl years as you cant tell this is what I have done." I said. They all look up at me." We..well..I cant really tell until nightbecause I dont trust that guard who is like spying on us through the window. I lookthrough the windows and glare at Laurance and he leaves. "Okay you can tell me later Im just glad to have..wait ROSS WHERE ARE YOU HIDING YOU SHADOW!" I yelled. He comes from the dark space in the corner of my house."IM HERE!" He yelled. I laughed and everyone started to laugh. "Uhm Aphmau can I talk to you in private?" Ross asked. I nodded and the others wrestled on my floor. Ross took me downstairs and kissed me."R-Ross.."I whispered. "Jess..I love you I always had when we never found you I was depressed the guys didnt know why cause I didnt tell them..Jess I love you..just think about okay?" Ross said. I never even knew he felt like this..I dont know what to say or do."O-Okay.." I stuttered. He smiled and kissed me one more time and went up stairs.. I just stood there. What just happened.. I go back upstairs and sit next to Ross because wll it was the only seat left. I swore I saw Ross smile for a second. "So..what you guys wanna do?" I asked. "How about we train in..uhmm our hybrid selfs like the old days because he is still out there you know?" Jin said. I nodded and we all decided on later tonight we will do it. Everyone left exsept Ross who kissed me again for three minutes and left. Why did I let him I just cant figure out my feelings ARGHHHH!!!

Jins POV

I saw Ross kiss Jess. I like Jess....She will be mine >:)