A rustle in the bushes pulled my attention away as I stood up straight.

"What?" he asked. I slipped my hand under my dress and pulled out my pistol aiming it at the bush.

"Seriously step out already," I snapped. The rustle came back and a photographer stepped out and I rolled my eyes.

"I have to admit, how on earth did you get past the guards, tell me how to escape," I said and he stared at me like I was crazy. Before I knew it there were more flashes, one right in my eyes and I staggered back blinking.

"Well shit face," I said and randomly shot a bullet out, for fun really and also to scare them. There was a loud scream, maybe I hit someone, sweet and before I knew it more guards joined me from the doors and I heard someone tell the prince to get back inside.

Before we knew it people started escorting the royal family back into the limo and Alex joined me asking me what happened.

The palace came back into view and I yawned as I still held my pistol. I can't believe I wasted a bullet.

"You okay?" asked Alex as I kicked the door open and stepped out.

"I am going to bed," I snapped at him chucking him my gun, "Get my baby cleaned kay?" I told him. Without waiting for him to speak I pulled my hair out and walked past everyone quickly to my room. I was tired. Without even changing I flopped onto the bed, screw pajamas. 

The sound of banging doors, I didn't appreciate, unless I was the one banging doors. So when my bedroom door banged open at an ungodly hour I was beyond pissed. Especially when my blanket was pulled off and I was hit, very rudely, by a newspaper and a magazine.

I opened my eyes and groaned, I should have known, Alex.

Much to my dismay he had half a smirk and half a frown on. I sat up pulling the gown from last night down and rubbed my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked. I squinted through my eyes to see the chef guy also step into my room. 

"Read the headlines," said Alex. 

"Seriously, I thought you went to Oxford," I joked as I picked up the newspaper. Couldn't he read his own bloody headlines and no he had to wake me up. Oh god I hated brothers.

My eyes met the headlines and all sleep ran away from my bones, literally. Are you kidding me?

New guard, kicks ass, literally

There on the front page was a massive picture of me blowing the guy a kiss as I looked over my shoulder, and of course the wrinkles on my perfectly ironed dress, plus the back area. Now I regret it.

"You're joking," I muttered. From now on I was always going to straigther out the back before sitting down. 

"Read it," said Alex with way to big of a smile on his face. I read the article as it tried to put my history there but failed, instead it settles with

The newest recruitment in the guards is no other than one hot feisty female that can kick ass. The only disgrace is she brings upon is her dress with her very unclassy entry but which is soon forgotten as she handles a group of paparazzi as she saves the prince.

"Wow, this is all bullshit," I muttered rubbing my eyes. Were they actually good mouthing me. Shouldn't they be like, I don't know, hating me?

There was second picture of me holding a gun up and looking angry, which I always looked like. I had to say I looked pretty good looking in the picture. I should hunt down who ever took it and ask for another copy.

"Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the media is blaming other media, I mean please they had to get the photos from the paparazzi right?" I asked.

The article continues about how I was skilled and had a brief outline about succeeding in my other missions and becoming one of the best and was promoted to guarding the royal family. Bull. Shit.

I flipped the page and was surprised to find the article about the Prince and the future queen cutting the ribbon. Are you telling me that my crinkled ass made bigger headlines than the future royal couple?

Wow I feel popular?

And then it hit me. My ass was on the front page.

"WHAT IS THIS," I screamed as I stood up. Alex broke into a grin, probably waiting for that reaction.

"This is barely half of it, your ass if on the television, news, and that magazine," he said. I looked over and he was right. Who knew one ass could make so much headlines.

"I'm not sure whether to be angry at you Isandra, or amused that you are the one suffering,"

I groaned sitting on the bed and flicking through the magazine where it had interviews of people who had talked to me last night saying what a pleasure I was, lies, and how I was easy to interact with, more lies.

And on the front cover was my ass, at least the newspaper had my face, no these guys just had the wrinkled dress and my ass on the front page.

I threw the magazine and paper at Alex and stuffed my face in the pillow. 

"Wake me up when i die," I muttered into the pillow.

My ass was now headlines. At least I had a sexy ass