Chapter 1: Starting A New Home

Jazz pov

"Baby I definitely want this bed." I told Zaire as we walked through the furniture store, shopping for our new house we just had got built. "Alright baby you can get whatever you want" he said holding my waist from behind and kissing my neck.

Lately, Zaire and I been very busy. Between getting the girls ready for kindergarten, the wedding planing, our new home together and making money, but we been doing the best we can do.

After picking out everything, Zaire and I had to separate, he had to make a drop and I needed to get to the house to meet the painters. "I'll see you tonight baby." Zaire said as we kissed. "Ok love you" I in and he blew a kiss. I started my car and turned up my song "Moolah" I drove off and headed to our new home.
We lived in a gated community so I had to show the guard my pass, since I haven't got the sticker for my car. I drove along the curve road til I pulled up my drive way. The painters are already here. I went in and the smell was strong. I shook my head and opened a couple Windows. The painted looked amazing. I waited til they were almost done.

Hubby: hey baby, you still at the house?

Me: yea, what's up ?

Hubby: they asses ain't finish?!

Me: no, but they need to hurry up cause the guy coming to hang the flat screens and hook the cable up 😒😑

Hubby: I know, that's why I asked.. But alright I'm going to pick up the girls and take them to Tas house then I'm headed there

Me: ok 😘❤️

Hubby: 😌💍💍

I closed my phone and finished sweeping the kitchen floor.

•hour pass•

The painted were packing up finally. The front door open and it was Zaire. "Hey baby" I greeted him with a kiss. "What's up" he slapped my ass as I walked back to the kitchen. "How your day been?" I asked him. "It's been ok, I'm just tired." He sighed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he his hand rested on my waist. "You ain't the only one, baby.. I got to meet with the wedding planner tomorrow to get started with things." I told him. "Do you think we should pause the wedding since a lot going on?" He asked looking in my eyes. I really don't how to answer the question. I always wanted the wedding of my dreams, but I know the smart thing to do will be to put it on hold. "I don't know baby... I think we should keep it going and if it gets to were I can't deal then I'll put it on pause." Zaire nodded and kissed my lips. "Let's go tour our house." I grabbed Zaire hand and led him upstairs. "This room going be for our baby." Zaire smile. I giggled. "One day." I replied looking around. "One day soon." Zaire added on. "No... Jus one day." I corrected him. Zaire looked at me then walked out the room. He really been having baby fever and I'm not ready, the girls are enough right now. He needs understand.. I'm not saying no just not right now.

I knew Zaire was upset so I left him alone. I kept looking around until we met in the hallway. "You ready to go home?" I asked him. ".. Yea" he shrugged his shoulders.

•at Zaire house•

"Zaire are you seriously upset right now?" I folded my arms in the bedroom. "No Jazz , just leave me alone." He start taking off his shirt. I knew I couldn't get to listen like this so I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him. I kissed him passionately. I pulled from the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Baby tell me what's wrong?" I softened up and asked him. "Why can't we have a baby.. We got the money.." He said. "It's not just about the money Zaire, look at our lives and how busy it is now.. How can we add a baby right now ?" I saw him look sad. "Ok baby, you give us time to get settled with everything then I'll give you a baby." He nodded and smile. We start back kissing and Zaire flipped me over. I squealed as he kissed my neck. "Mommy!" We jumped as we heard Jade burst in the room. "Um what are you guys doing?" She frowned up. "Playing a grown person game and what I tell your little but about knocking when you see a door close." I glared at her. "Knock on the door." She said me. "Ok, close my door and let's retry this." Jade walked out but she never returned. I laughed and turned my attentions to Zaire. "I'm about to shower, want to join?" He asked. I nodded my head. We both raced to the bathroom.

After our shower, I went to check on the girls. I walked in the room they shared. They were sound asleep. I kissed both of them and left. I felt phone vibrate in the pocket of my robe. I notice it was text from Hakeem.

Hakeem: so you really about to marry this nigga? 🤔

Me: kiss my ass , ✌🏾️🍑

I placed on silent and crawled in bed next to my baby. He wrapped his arms me and held on tight.

Our peaceful sleep was interrupted with Zaire phone buzzing like crazy.
"Hello?" He answered half sleep in this sexy voice. "What ?! When!?? Ight I'm in my way bruh!" Zaire jumped up and threw in his sweats. "What happened??" I asked him. "Tyson was robbed!" He spat. I jumped up and start throwing on clothes. "Where you going?" He asked. "Wit you, We going drop the girls at Tas house , Ima call her." I said as I threw on clothes. "Babe this fam issues.. -" I cut him off and folded my arms across my chest. "I am family.. Future Jasmine Milan" I flashed my ring. He smiled and kissed me. "You right, come on baby."

To be continued...

Stay tune

Comment

Vote