Basketball (Grayson) *DIRTY*

Your boyfriend of 2 years, Grayson was playing basketball with Jack and Ethan, while you were sitting on a bench with your best friends (y/f/n) and (y/o/f/n). You all talked with your faces in your phones, until you felt someone touch your shoulder . You jump but you realize it was Grayson. 

"Hey princess ready to go home?", He asked.

"Yea babe, I'm ready",  You replied.

You guys got in the car and started to drive home. Gray looked over at you, so you looked back. 

"Eyes on the road, Goofball.", You joked.

"Sorry (y/n)... you just really turn me on.", he said grabbing your leg with one hand while the other was on the wheel.

You blushed and before you knew it you were home. 

"Hey babe, I'm about to go take a shower real quick, wanna order a pizza while I'm gone?"

"Ooo pizza," you say clapping your hands. "what kind?"

"Doesn't matter." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Pepperoni??" You say grabbing your laptop.

"Fine by me princess." he held up the perfect sign with his hands and walked up stairs.

You opened your laptop and searched 'PizzaHut.com' and ordered a large pepperoni pizza with bread sticks and brownies. A little bit after you pressed order you heard moaning coming from upstairs.

"What the fuck..?", you mumbled under your breath. You get up slowly and walk up the steps, each step you went up the moaning got loader. You hear it coming from your bathroom, the door wasn't locked so you open it slowly and see Gray jacking off though the glass shower door. Your black Calvin Klein underwear were already soaked, he drove you crazy. You just about couldn't handle it. You took everything off and hopped in the shower with Grayson.  You turned him around, looked down, and smirked. You got on your knees and looked up at him biting your lip. His mouth formed a perfect "O" shape when you started to suck him. His member was huge. He held your hair back.

"God, princess your so... good, ugh." Grayson yells throwing his head back. He then holds you hair back in a ponytail and pulls you closer to him making you gag. "Fuck (Y/N), I'm gonna cum!" He groans.

You stop and get up. "I'll be in the room." You whisper in his ear. You then grab your towel and prance out of the bathroom. You dry yourself off and lay in bed naked waiting for Gray, after a few minutes he comes in with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He takes the towel off and walks towards you.

You stand up and kiss him having to get on your tippy toes. It turns into a heated make out session and before you know if your on top of Gray. You grind on him making both of you moan softly. He then reaches for the gold condom wrapper on the night stand next to the bed without breaking the kiss. You see it in his hand and grab it. You then slide the condom down his dick smile.

"Ready (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Yes.", you say biting your lip.

He then flips you over to where he's on top of you and slides it in. You take a sharp breath in and grab the sheets. The pain travels your body as he goes a little faster. He lets out a soft groan and grabs hold of both of your hands while he plants messy kisses on your neck. He then turns you on your stomach and pounds you from behind pulling your hair back.

"Fuck Gray! I'm cumming!" You moan.

"Me too princess." He groans

His thrusts get messier and loans louder as he pulls out and finishes in you mouth. You chuckle and swallow his yummy warm cum. You both lie down as the door bell rings.

"Welp, pizzas here." Gray says laughing

"I'll get it." you say while grabbing one of Grays shirts and a pair of Nike shorts. And head down stairs. You pay for the pizza and head back up to Grayson as he turns on the TV. You both spend the night cuddling and watching movies.

*Hope you liked
*Follow me for more
*REMEMBER: REQUESTS ARE OPEN

* Name:
   Ethan or Gray:
   Cute or Dirty:
   Setting:
  Appearance (Hair color, Skin Color, Eye color, Etc):