Chapter 3

I follow Sadao up the stairs to his apartment. It's quaint and small its cute. He opens the door and gestures me in.

"Ry?" A familiar voice says from inside.

"El?" I answer back.

"You guys know each other?" Sadao asks.

"Yeah, we grew up together." I say as El stands up and brings me in.

"Mr. Maou who's this?" A pink haired girl asks in an aggravating voice.

"This is Riley, I kinda almost ran her over." He rubs the back of his head. "Riley this is Chico." He points to the pink haired girl. "Ashiya," He says pointing to a silver haired man. "Suzuno," He then to a girl with blueish hair. "and Urushihara." A purple haired boy that looks around my age on the computer, I don't even think he's looked up once. "There should be one more." Sadao then walks to the door and opens it and a certain red head falls in.

"Emi?"

"God you know everyone don't you." I hear Urushihara from behind me.

"Riley take your friend and get out of here you shouldn't be here. Sadao aren't who they seem to be."

Me and El just look at each other with the most confused faces on our faces.

"Are you guys ex's or something?" El asks, and honestly that wouldn't surprise me either.

"What?" Emi's face starts to turn really red. "N-no!"

"Anyways." Sadao cuts us off, "Are you going to stay for dinner or not?"

Emi sighs really loudly and just plops down next to Chiho.

"So what's for dinner?" Suzuno asks in a very robotic voice. Ok, all of these people are very not normal, but then again am I?

"Noodles." Ashiya stirs the pot.

"Oh joy, again." Urushihara sarcastically says. With that we all start talking to each other. Suzuna and El are talking, Emi an Chiho and Sadao to Ashiya. Well that's me alone right now."Don't worry you get used to it." Urushihara talks still looking at the computer. 

I turn so I can see what he's doing on the computer. Turns out he's The Stick of Truth. "Oh I love that game."

"You play?" He asks while he try's to defeat the giant Kardashian baby.

"I've played, I defeated it a while ago." I laugh as he dies. "Give it to me."

"What?" He quickly says looking at me like I'm a lunatic.

"Do you wanna beat it or not?"

"Ugh fine." He says moving over so I can play. I first make him and butters attack the cord, it's the best idea with it's attack and the damage it does. After I get rid of it I start to get PP for Professor Chaos, and after he's gone I do it again and again until it's dead. "Wha-What?!" He say's really shocked. "How'd you do that?"

"Where you not watching?" I laugh.

"Before you defeated it, I've died at least 6 times."

"Well the hardest part is the last boss battle."

"Guys! Time to eat!" Ashiya yells and we all walk over to the table.

"Really again no room for me." I hear from Urushihara says from behind me.

"Well there is 8 people here," Ashiya says stuffing food into his mouth.

I just sigh and move over just enough for room for him. "Sit." I command and I stuff noodles in my mouth. Out of the corner o my eye I see that he's looking at me weird again. Quickly I turn my head with noodles hanging out of my mouth and I give him this this-is-your-last-chance-you-should-probably-sit-down face. He then looks at me with a panic look but sits down. When he sits down me and him are close because of all the people. My left legs is overlapping his right and sometimes I accidentally hit him. But we managed to get through dinner.

When we finished Chiho left because she has a curfew, but the rest of us stayed since it was a Friday night. Urushihara went back to his game and I followed him.

"Do you play Hunters?" I ask as he travels through the town of South Park.

"What's that?" He asks not taking his eyes off the computer screen.

"It's a game where you travel through this place called Nim and you play against people, collect things, try to defeat bosses. But I mean I don't know much I found out about the game like a week ago, I'm only at level 8." I say as I pull pockey out of my bag and I put one in my mouth.

"Give me some." He then sticks out his hand and I sit there in shock. How did he know I had pockey, he hasn't looked away from the computer screen.

"How'd you know I have some?" I ask as I hand him one.

"I've had so much I've memorized the smell." He puts the pockey in his mouth.

"Damn... Anyways you should join and friend me." I mention.

"Kay.." He says and I notice he's already downloading it. After a few minutes he has it downloaded and he's playing it. "What's your username?" He asks and goes to the search bar.

"Hotcofe."

"Okay so now I'm gonna surpass you on here and get to a higher level and ight you and beat you." He says so calmly.

"Wait what?" I ask shocked.

"I am going to beat you." He says again.

"What not fair!" I scream and I hop up. "Uh guys bye I'll be over again." I say walking over to the door. "ButihavetogethomebeforeUrushiharabeatsmeinHunters." I say quickly slam the door and run to my apartment.