We Meet Again

When Gandulf saw Legolas, he was greatly saddened. This was like a child to him, his own son. But seeing him burned made him mad. He was only little, and he already defeated a dragon.

"He is healing very nicely. He is still resting but will wake soon."

Gandulf could only nod, scarred that if he talked, he would start to cry.

"Know I will leave you to be and when he wakes up, I just want you to comfort him."

"Alright."

Elerond then left to let them have some quality time.

5 Minutes Later

Legolas was starting to wake up. The sun blinded his eyes. He guessed it was around mid day. When he looked around, he saw his old friend. His head shot up and a smile was plastered across his face.

"Gandulf, your here! I was very worried!"

"It was I that was worried for you dear one."

"We're have you been?"

Legolas was very exited to him again.

"I was searching for you in Lake Town and while I was there, I found some of your belongings."

Legolas completely forgot that his belongings were still in Lake Town.

"Thank you! Did you get everything?"

"Yes, I was even able to get your new crafts you made."

And they embraced each other in a hug, for Gandulf thought of him as a son.