Chapter 35

Andy's POV

It's been about a week since we left our old apartment, I'm still looking for new bigger apartments, so me and Claire are still living in a hotel.

But Claire loves it, she keeps calling us secret agents. She's so cute.

Claire's also still talking to 'Thalia', she says she's nice and pretty, so that's a start.

Right now I was sitting on the couch in front of the TV while on my twitter, pandora, and looking for apartments, when Claire came running over to me. "Daddy! Daddy!" She squealed to me while jumping up and down next to me. I chuckled and set my laptop down, then picked her up and put her in my lap facing me.

"What is it princess?" I asked her pushing a strand of her jet black hair behind her ear. "I'm hungy!" She said holding her stomach, right as she said that her stomach growled loudly, making me laugh and her giggle.

"Come on baby, I'm hungry too, lets go have some pancakes." I said standing up with her still in my arms. "Yay! Pancakes!" She squealed and hugged me around my neck. "Can I have booberry sywup on my pancakes daddy?" Claire asked me. I chukked and nodded, "you can have any kind of syrup you want baby." I told her while setting her down on the bed and walking over to her suitcase for some clothes.

It was still chilly out, so I picked out a black sweater with a white snowflake on the front, and her dark jeans, along with her fuzzy black snow boots. I started dressing her and fixing her hair, I ended up putting it in a little side braid.

I walked over to my suitcase and picked out a black button up shirt, along with my black skinnies with no holes, and my black leather combat boots. I brushed my hair and picked Claire up, grabbed my keys, phone, wallet, and Claire's diaper bag.

"Ready baby girl?" I asked Claire as she started playing with my necklaces, the one that Claire gave me for Christmas, and a black leather necklace with a BVB star on it that my grandpa gave me before he died. "Who gave you this necklace daddy?" Claire asked me staring at the one grandpa gave me.

"My grandpa, your great grandpa." I told her, trying not to cry. He would have loved Claire. "Can I meet him daddy?" She asked me, now looking at me. "Maybe someday baby." I told her while walking out of the hotel room and to the stairs.

Claire didnt like taking the elevator, she said their scary, so being the good daddy I am, I take the stairs, while holding my baby.

"Woohoo! Pancakes!!" Claire squealed as we ran down the stairs. I laughed and continued running down the stairs with a giggling Claire.

Let the pancake adventures..begin!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

🌈Stormy🌈. 👻👻👻👻👻